Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bollywood Women on the Pakistani Cricketers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bollywood Women on the Pakistani Cricketers.....

Who the hottest Pakistani cricketer is?

That's what we call 'feel good' or should we say, 'look good' in this case. But while the general public and cricket buffs rate the cricketers on performances, statistics and success, only the 'image conscious' beautiful actresses of Bollywood can rate them on the 'hot' scale. Read: Sex appeal, stamina, looks, assets (we mean the Mercedes, the bikes, the hospitality, etc...)

Read on as the bevy of Bollywood beauties rate the Pakistani hunks...

Preity Zinta: "For me the hottest cricketer is the one who plays well on that particular day. And the hottest Pakistani cricketer for me is the one who makes the least runs when playing against India . Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Kareena Kapoor: "I've always liked Wassim Akram; in the newer lot I think Shahid Afridi in great on field and he looks really cute."

Mahima Chaudhury: "I feel Shoaib Akhtar is the hottest because I like the way he runs, his concentration levels, his dedication, commitment to what he is doing and his passion for the game. All that makes him really appealing. He is such a powerful player and runs like a horse

Shilpa Shetty: "I think there are better looking Indian cricketers. In the Pakistani team I think Inzamam is a great captain and an even better batsman. And Shoaib Akhtar doesn't need me to reiterate his position. He is known as one of the world's fastest bowlers... that says it all!"

Raveena Tandon: "I only find my husband hot!"

Manisha Koirala:
    "When I think of the Pakistani team, the first name that comes to my mind is Imran Khan. In the current team, the captain Inzamam is also really good."

Esha Deol: I like Shoaib Akhtar, the way he bowls and throws his hands up in the air while stretching his body, it's very cute. Especially when the camera pans on him in slow motion, he looks really cool."

Celina Jaitley: "Positively Imran Khan! He has been the hottest in the game and the most gorgeous looker too. In the current team I like Shahid Afridi."

Diana Hayden: "I think Shoaib Akhtar is the hottest. He is extremely masculine, and a gorgeous looking man. Talk about a 'tall, dark and handsome' man, Shoaib perfectly fits the bill."

Pooja Bedi: "The hottest is the one and only Imran Khan and nobody else comes close to him. None from the current lot also. Imran Khan was like a package deal the way he looked, the way he spoke and of course, the way he played on field."

Amrita Arora: "I think Afridi is a smart looking man and an awesome player."

Neha Dhupia: "Shoaib Akhtar has so much fire in him when he bowls. He's really hot when he comes running a mile for his run-up."

Riya Sen:

I think Shoaib Akhtar is the most charming player in the Pakistani team."
    Last edited by [ Sh3rY ]; May 15, 2005, 09:28 AM.

Re: Bollywood Women on the Pakistani Cricketers.....

lol...most votes goes to shoaib!..
    Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
    Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

Originally posted by [ Sh3rY ]
      Who the hottest Pakistani cricketer is?

That's what we call 'feel good' or should we say, 'look good' in this case. But while the general public and cricket buffs rate the cricketers on performances, statistics and success, only the 'image conscious' beautiful actresses of Bollywood can rate them on the 'hot' scale. Read: Sex appeal, stamina, looks, assets (we mean the Mercedes, the bikes, the hospitality, etc...)

Read on as the bevy of Bollywood beauties rate the Pakistani hunks...

Preity Zinta: "For me the hottest cricketer is the one who plays well on that particular day. And the hottest Pakistani cricketer for me is the one who makes the least runs when playing against India . Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Kareena Kapoor: "I've always liked Wassim Akram; in the newer lot I think Shahid Afridi in great on field and he looks really cute."

Mahima Chaudhury: "I feel Shoaib Akhtar is the hottest because I like the way he runs, his concentration levels, his dedication, commitment to what he is doing and his passion for the game. All that makes him really appealing. He is such a powerful player and runs like a horse

Shilpa Shetty: "I think there are better looking Indian cricketers. In the Pakistani team I think Inzamam is a great captain and an even better batsman. And Shoaib Akhtar doesn't need me to reiterate his position. He is known as one of the world's fastest bowlers... that says it all!"

Raveena Tandon: "I only find my husband hot!"

Manisha Koirala:
      "When I think of the Pakistani team, the first name that comes to my mind is Imran Khan. In the current team, the captain Inzamam is also really good."

Esha Deol: I like Shoaib Akhtar, the way he bowls and throws his hands up in the air while stretching his body, it's very cute. Especially when the camera pans on him in slow motion, he looks really cool."

Celina Jaitley: "Positively Imran Khan! He has been the hottest in the game and the most gorgeous looker too. In the current team I like Shahid Afridi."

Diana Hayden: "I think Shoaib Akhtar is the hottest. He is extremely masculine, and a gorgeous looking man. Talk about a 'tall, dark and handsome' man, Shoaib perfectly fits the bill."

Pooja Bedi: "The hottest is the one and only Imran Khan and nobody else comes close to him. None from the current lot also. Imran Khan was like a package deal the way he looked, the way he spoke and of course, the way he played on field."

Amrita Arora: "I think Afridi is a smart looking man and an awesome player."

Neha Dhupia: "Shoaib Akhtar has so much fire in him when he bowls. He's really hot when he comes running a mile for his run-up."

Riya Sen:

I think Shoaib Akhtar is the most charming player in the Pakistani team."
      surely she knows jack about cricket!!!

Comment

Mahima, Shoaib not only runs like a horse but he also thinks like a donkey

Anyway, girls and cricket never works

Comment

I love Raveena's Answer

"Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

Working...
          X