Shoaib Akhter in Bollywood????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoaib Akhter in Bollywood????

I swear i am not a big Bollywood fan, so excuse me for having a second post on Bollywood in a matter of days. What on earth is going on, after Momar Rana, Meera, Sana, Gia Ali...now Shoaib has allegedly been offered a role in new Bollywood movie Gangster by Mahesh Bhatt. I really hope Shoaib does not accept, the news report has made it to BBC Ceefax aswell. It will ruin Shoaib's credibility.

The link is below

http://indiafm.com/scoop/05/may/1405shoaib/index.shtml

Re: Shoaib Akhter in Bollywood????

i know..
    what was mahesh thinking..??
    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

my dad told me in the morning. i hope he doesnt accept the role.

Comment

Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt is planning to cast cricketer Shoaib Akhtar in his next film Gangster that will be directed by Anurag Basu of Murder fame.

Bhatt had initially approached Sanjay Dutt and John Abraham for the role, however due to their prior commitments both the actors could not take up the project. Since the character requires a brooding look combined with innocence and animal magnetism, when Basu mentioned that the character should be someone like Shoaib Akhtar, it was Pakistani actress Meera suggested why not approach Akhtar himself?

Meera who is a good friend of Shoaib spoke to him about the concept on Bhatt's behest. Shoaib is open to the idea and would be listening to the script shortly.

~*~ Koi sawaal kare tau kya kahun ussay ... Bicharne wale sabab tau bata judai ka ... ~*~

Comment

Omg...............................................
          Those who can't duck think Shoiab Chucks....

Comment

lol
            Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

Is it supposed to be a comedy?
              *Apne haath zara tu ootha lay, mang lay Rab se dua ke vo baant day sari khushian..bhula de sare ghum*

Comment

Kino, comedy is when he is bowling.

Comment

hayein .. ..

Comment

Aik in ki kasar reh gayee thi!!
                    The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

i hope he accepts and leaves the crick team alone for good.

Comment

I think he is really hot. I dont know wha he'll do in movies but we can only wish him the best. guess if he is clever he will stick to cricket.

Comment

Just read it on daily jang's website that Actor has "declined" the offer.. believe it or not ..... so i guess he won't be making any quick money while not playing cricket... according to him, his "fans" wants to see him performing in the ground and not on the big screen..and he has rejected many offers like this one in the past.. (now thats funny)... http://jang.com.pk/jang/may2005-dail...-2005/up18.gif

http://jang.com.pk/jang/may2005-dail.../update.htm#37
                          Life is not about how many breaths you take. its about the moments that takes your breath away.

Comment

Shoaib Akhtar rejects movie offer!

By Our Correspondent 2005 Bollyvista.com

Shoaib Akhtar
                            We recently told you about Mahesh Bhatt's offer to Pakistani speedster Shoaib Akhtar for his next movie 'Gangster'. Reportedly, Paki actress Meera made the call to her friend Shoaib on behalf of Bhatt. But Shoaib is said to have rejected the offer saying that his first love was cricket and his fans wanted to see him as a cricket star, not a movie star!

"I love cricket and want to concentrate on it. I have absolutely no intention of featuring in films. I want to fully concentrate on my cricket which is my bread and butter," he says."

Akhtar also informed us that Shoeb's teammates Shahid Afridi and Shoeb Malik have also been getting offers from Bollywood.

Comment

i never really liked shoaaib akhtar for his attitude but this time im impressed really. this is what all our other stupid actors/actresses supposed to be doing who feel blessed for having a chance to work in the bullcrap they make.

they want to distract him from cricket. are they scared of him? i read the complete news in the local newspaper and they have done the same with imran khan and wasim akhtar.... why? to distract them from cricket? why cant they offer these clown roles to their own cricketers?

SHOAIB AKHTAR!!!! IM PROUD OF YOU!!!
                              Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                              Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                              anytime she goes away.

Comment

Working...
                              X