Dr aur Billa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr aur Billa

The group of wacky students from NCA arrived on the VJ scene and revitalized comedy on tv. Also successful was the spinoff AgentX. Their debut song "mujhe tum se ho gya hai pyaar..abb kya karoon" was a simple yet melodic and sweet love song with a tongue-in-cheek attitude.
    Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
    Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
    Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Re: Dr aur Billa

they r such a different and brilliant group, who r in a league of their own.

I love their videos...they r so talented people and colourful.

esp, no love. javad bashir is so talented
    If u have nothing to do..........
    ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

Originally posted by meeni
      they r such a different and brilliant group, who r in a league of their own.

I love their videos...they r so talented people and colourful.

esp, no love. javad bashir is so talented
      Jawad Bashir is no doubt very creative person and so is his group of friends....I recently saw his interview on ( ptv prime) where he just smiled & said " bus naa poochain" in response to the qs. why they are called " dr. aur billa".....if you noticed the early Abrar ul Haq videos, it has all this group in it. The recent most popular "chano" guy Ali zafar is Jawad Bashir's friend too and appeared in the Dr . aur billa videos.
      According to Jawad himself, they were just being silly & enjoying themselves & were amazed to see how general public responded to them & actually liked them
      Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin

Comment

^ wow wot an experiment with a video (that was originally 4 fun) turning into a hit song and group

Jawad seems to down to earth... not alot of famous people in pk r like that

I hope they keep up the good work, its certainly all round family entertainment!!

does he direct a lot of vids too, i saw that shiraz uppal (tera ta mera) video. its really good
        If u have nothing to do..........
        ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

Originally posted by meeni
          ^ wow wot an experiment with a video (that was originally 4 fun) turning into a hit song and group

Jawad seems to down to earth... not alot of famous people in pk r like that

I hope they keep up the good work, its certainly all round family entertainment!!

does he direct a lot of vids too, i saw that shiraz uppal (tera ta mera) video. its really good
          Hey Shiraz uppal is gud !! Jawad directed his 2 videos i guesS!!
          Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin

Comment

Working...
          X