Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Animation..

Iran's booming animation industry

His office is full of young men and women behind computer screens adding the finishing touches to colourful cartoon characters, such as a those in a new series based on the lives of the Prophets of Islam - many of them Old Testament figures like Noah.

The films have been sold to Turkey, but Arab countries won't buy them because they show the faces of the Prophets - something most Sunni Muslims object to.
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Re: Iranian Animation..

dont think we're missing out on much...

Comment

Great News. I dunno much about the cartoons, but iranian films are real sweet.
      O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

Originally posted by Ma Mooli
        Great News. I dunno much about the cartoons, but iranian films are real sweet.
        I agree much better then the crap we are putting out in an attempt to become hindus....
        "Mai baap Amreeka has decided to breakup Pakistan, MQM will support Amreeka and I will not stop killing pukhtoons" - Pir Altaf Bhaggorra of Landan...

Comment

Originally posted by MyStiCaL_MisS
          dont think we're missing out on much...
          just coz it doesn't have the western stamp on it? sucky mentality!
          the resident cinema geek

Comment

^ no, just coz the shows maybe/are represented from a Shia point of view.
            For the Turks it doesnt matter much, as many of them are Alawis and not sunnis...

Comment

Originally posted by MyStiCaL_MisS
              ^ no, just coz the shows maybe/are represented from a Shia point of view.
              For the Turks it doesnt matter much, as many of them are Alawis and not sunnis...

God, so you are another one of those factionists....that REALLY sucks now!
              the resident cinema geek

Comment

Working...
              X