[1994: TV] Dhuwaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[1994: TV] Dhuwaan

Any1 remember that drama serial ? I happened to watch all of its episodes and I really liked it...Death of Daud (Nabeel) brought tears to many eyes and the major factor was the background song of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Also I never saw Nazli after this drama. Maybe she got married or something ....in my opinion, about Dhuwaan was its natural feel. Everthing seemed just too natural for me, as if the actors weren't acting and as if they were being recorded with a candid camera.
    Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
    Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
    Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Re: [1994: TV] Dhuwaan

Originally posted by DaPakiGuy
    Any1 remember that drama serial ? I happened to watch all of its episodes and I really liked it...Death of Daud (Nabeel) brought tears to many eyes and the major factor was the background song of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Also I never saw Nazli after this drama. Maybe she got married or something ....in my opinion, about Dhuwaan was its natural feel. Everthing seemed just too natural for me, as if the actors weren't acting and as if they were being recorded with a candid camera.
    Dhuwaan ki kiya baat thi. I still have it and watch it once in a while. It was definitely one of the best Pakistani dramas.
    Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Originally posted by DaPakiGuy
      NFAK's song in the last episode in last couple of scences made me cry too .. :-/ .. can't reacall properly if his song was only in last episodes .. *konfused* .. but the ending was really sad .. overall its a really good drama serial .. ..

Comment

There was this character called "Rija" in the play, and everyone had a theory about how this was a man transformed into a woman (the actress), and then the controversy achieved such heights that eventually the actress (I think her real name was Rija) had to give statements to the press and had her daughter come with her to prove that she was indeed a woman...hehehe strange.
        Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
        Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
        Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Comment

How can one forget such a serial...
          (\__/)
          (_)
          JabBhi Milti Hay Mujhay.......

Comment

no doubt it was one of the best serial ever made
            ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

the gr8test drama i have ever seen made in pak industry. nothing has yet come close to touching me so deeply, as today's storylines aren't of the same class. i think u nr rtie DPG, i don't think that lass worked in another drama after dhuwan. she acted very well in dhuwan

Comment

i cried for weeks after watching DHOOAH that and that NKAF song after that had a deep impact on my chori see jaan!!

I was so glad sara did what she did in the end bechari!!
                If u have nothing to do..........
                ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

my all time fav drama...

nazli nasir did get disappear after that drama untill recent times. last month one of her drama name dukh darya aur dhoop ended. She is comming in another drama these days called aik safar tanha hi with javed sheikh, nadeem, veena malik, saleem shiekh, and meera...

This drama comes on every sunday at 8 pm est in usa...

Comment

sunday ko ata hia ever week
                    **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
                    *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

i didnt want to watch the drama after duad died.. it was too heart wrenching. Superb drama
                      happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

not taking credit away from this particular serial, plz do not call it best ever.

the best ever was and will remain ABC, remember i am also a dhuaan fan.
                        Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

yepz yepz yepz. that girl that girl who works with them. i wish i could find a similar job. so adventurous. ive tried and checked with some people here but no such jobs available for the females and that too expats.

Dhuwan was a cool play. although i have not watched it completely. just in parts.. here and there.
                          Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                          anytime she goes away.

Comment

Can someone recap the last two episodes?

Comment

I saw it three times when it was retelecasted by PTV. What a wonderful drama never forgot.Other serials resemble to that are Shahbaz and Baarish kay baad having a nice story and fine sound track.
                              WE NEED BLESSINGS OF ALLAH.

Comment

Working...
                              X