Netflix: Stranger Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix: Stranger Things

So who follows this show? I really enjoyed it. Seasons 3 and 4 were really, really good, and I'm looking forward to Season 5.

Who are your favorite and least favorite characters?
    Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

i think i have watched 2 seasons, may be 3. And i absolutely love it.

I think i like Dustin the most. he's so innocent lol

But overall i love the bonding between all boyz. its great
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• The Last Straw
      The Last Straw commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup! Dustin is my favorite character as well. He’s super smart, and confident, in a way that’s endearing. Will is my least favorite. Also don’t like Mike.

i luv it how they all gang up and hide things from the parents lol
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• The Last Straw
      The Last Straw commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Being chased by someone would make you feel...a-l-i-v-e. There were many times during the show that I thought to myself that I wish my own childhood had been that adventurous.

The reason why I dislike Will so much is because he is the weakest character. In season 4, he doesn’t make any effort to speak up or stand up for El/Jane when she was being bullies by the high school students on 2 occasions. He has the nerve to lecture El/Jane on lying to Mike, but he cannot stand up for the girl that has saved him on many occasions. Every character in the show has spent their energy either searching for Will....protecting Will...or carrying Will over the shoulder....or saving Will. But Will himself doesn’t do anything for any member. All he does is draw pictures and sulk about the rest of his friends maturing at a faster rate than him. Mike ranks in 2nd place on my hate list. He has the worst attitude; snapping at people. Gross.

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish i had this kinda gang growing up doing adventures lol. honestly i like their using spontaneous R rated words as well lol. Very natural if you know how school kids these days are

If you enjoy sci-fi-horror-thriller shows in which kids unite to fight an evil entity, then give Locke & Key a try. It’s on Netflix.

Synopsis: A high school guidance counselor is shot in his home by a socially awkward and very mentally disturbed student that he was counseling. Before shooting the counselor, the kid demanded that the counselor tell him about Key House.....the guidance counselor’s childhood home. The kid kills the counselor and fails in his attempts to also harm his family and ends up in prison. The wife...now a widow...takes her 3 kids and moves into Key House to start a new life. They House possesses several keys and each key comes with different magical powers that are used to fight the dark forces thar want to possess them.

It’s a well made show just like Stranger Things.
    Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Dustin and Steve have the best scenes for sure and Erica has some great lines (and attitude) too. Was bored with most of El's story arc but the final episode has made up for it. Cant wait for Season 4 part 2 in July!
      "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.-Jalal-ud Din Rumi

Comment

Working...
      X