Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke 100k...........780Masochist.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broke 100k...........780Masochist.........

His views on Spotify crossed over 100k. I am so glad all kids have some passions. With the current situation with relationships, I feel it is really important to have some passions. People will come and go and your passion will still be there. Safy wants to compete in the International Canoe Championship again this year.

Lil Harris is becoming so big now, he's becoming a bruiser. It was scary to see him punching the heavy bag, almost toppled the thing. Yet he is so kind and gentle.

I like this one more than FadeAway his top single.............Explicit advisory

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Wow ! it is awesome ..
      https://www.elixir.org.pk/

Comment

Definitely agree, it's good to have a passion. But I hate to sound rude when i say it definitely looks like those 100k Spotify plays were all bought and paid for using bots. If you compare it to his Soundcloud page, it barely has the same number of plays or followers. It looks like he used paid promotions to get all his views.

It's sad, but i see a lot of young artists today go this route, they're just looking for instant fame or an illusion of success without putting in any real work. It is considered extremely fake in the music industry, especially in hiphop, when you buy views. It does more damage than good in the end, and you lose a lot of respect amongst peers who built their success the natural and authentic way.

Comment

Originally posted by BaigMusic View Post
          Definitely agree, it's good to have a passion. But I hate to sound rude when i say it definitely looks like those 100k Spotify plays were all bought and paid for using bots. If you compare it to his Soundcloud page, it barely has the same number of plays or followers. It looks like he used paid promotions to get all his views.

It's sad, but i see a lot of young artists today go this route, they're just looking for instant fame or an illusion of success without putting in any real work. It is considered extremely fake in the music industry, especially in hiphop, when you buy views. It does more damage than good in the end, and you lose a lot of respect amongst peers who built their success the natural and authentic way.
          He was a broke student so couldn’t have bought the views, he definitely knows hard work, he is an international athlete and just graduated as a Mechanical engineer.
          Spotify had him on a playlist, maybe that’s why he had those views.
          You are totally right that you need to dedicate your life to your passion and if that does not pan out than the life is ruined.
          He had a family of Kayakers in his team, they were amazing and dedicated their life to the sport. In the end due to genetics. Could not make the cut and their life got ruined. Missed out on their youth.
          I am not a big fan of him spending so much time on Music, but if this makes him happy. End game is happiness

I also find making accusations without substantiating as extremely offensive.

Comment

Working...
          X