No announcement yet.

PariZaad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very good drama, kamaal ki acting by Parizaad..

Comment

The end could've been better though!

Comment

• Cashmere
        Cashmere commented
        Editing a comment
        Just thought Annie's role was slightly annoying when she was blind. I think half pari half man was meant to parallel the beauty and beast legend.

• Exoduss
        Exoduss commented
        Editing a comment
        True, there were instances where I had to think if there were other actors to do a better job than her. But then she also had the cuteness factor involved so can't say much other than a good job done on her part honestly

If the two could've just married and ended it on a good note for one? Considering all he had been through, and with her vision restored, I guess some well deserved tlc was overdue instead of leaving him to do his thing alone in the wilderness

• Cashmere
        Cashmere commented
        Editing a comment
        As long as it made the audience happy. I watched a few of her other dramas, and she really is incredible but just not in this role.

Nasaz's acting and voice outshined everyone in the drama. Poetry in his beautiful voice at critical stages made the scenes more appealing. Ahmed Ali did well too, but i would put Nasaz ahead of Ahmed Ali when it comes to acting and dialogue delivery.

Nasaz, The winner of the drama Parizad!
      Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Feb 4, 2022, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I watched the last 5 episodes, with my mom narrating episodes prior to the 5.

the guy's eyelashes though...
        "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Some people involved with the show are hinting on insta that season 2 of Parizaad is in the works. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
          "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.-Jalal-ud Din Rumi

Comment

Working...
          X