Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PariZaad

Anyone watching?
    I usually don't watch dramas, but then i watched one episode and did not get up until i watched all episodes in one go. The story is about a lower middle class man called Parizad who goes through different twists and turns of life before becoming rich. Seeing his wealth, even his enemies and haters start giving him importance including the girl he loved during early stage of life. Interesting drama so far, i think they will kill him in the end, a very popular thing that happens in our dramas.
    Pakistani Prince
    World Cup Fantasy Game Member
    Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Dec 7, 2021, 05:09 PM.

Quickly watched a random episode. Seems like a good drama but the concept of change of attitudes toward individuals going from rags to riches or reverse is not new. Lately it has only become more pervasive in our culture though.

Comment

I binge watched all episodes thus far in 2 days. I now have a crush on the more manly Parizaad shown in the second half of the drama. His new found confidence and assertiveness is only beautified by his exquisite manners and speech. I find it funny when he sarcastically responds with "tum kab mukhil nahi hotay, Kamali."

Totally hate Naheed. I'm waiting for the episode where her ego takes a hit from Parizaad's rejection.

Then, of course, I googled the actor who plays Parizaad. **Faints**...he is sooo handsome!!!!!!!
      Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Yes I am also watching Parizad very nice Drama and very nice story ...
        https://www.elixir.org.pk/

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
          Quickly watched a random episode. Seems like a good drama but the concept of change of attitudes toward individuals going from rags to riches or reverse is not new. Lately it has only become more pervasive in our culture though.

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
          I binge watched all episodes thus far in 2 days. I now have a crush on the more manly Parizaad shown in the second half of the drama. His new found confidence and assertiveness is only beautified by his exquisite manners and speech. I find it funny when he sarcastically responds with "tum kab mukhil nahi hotay, Kamali."

Totally hate Naheed. I'm waiting for the episode where her ego takes a hit from Parizaad's rejection.

Then, of course, I googled the actor who plays Parizaad. **Faints**...he is sooo handsome!!!!!!!
          The story is so beautifully written that if tub of lard Altaf Hussain had been given the role of Parizad, he too would have looked handsome to the masses. And i am sure countless girls would have crush on Altaf bhai by now haha!

I actually like the poetry part of the episodes where they play nice calm music in the background with parizad's poetry. It sounds out of the world.

And Naheed actually represents the vibes of our new generation..... dishonest, greedy, cheater!

Comment

Dishonesty, greed, and deception were present in every generation. Plenty of ancient or classical stories/fables address these very vices.

Nope. The actor who played Parizaad, Ahmed Ali Akbar, is indeed very handsome, MashaAllah. Those eyes...
            Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
              Dishonesty, greed, and deception were present in every generation. Plenty of ancient or classical stories/fables address these very vices.

Nope. The actor who played Parizaad, Ahmed Ali Akbar, is indeed very handsome, MashaAllah. Those eyes...
              Yes these things were present in every generation, but the modern lifestyle has flamed them up to a level that was never seen before.

Ali is indeed handsome MashALLAH, the way he delivers the dialogues while closing his eyes looks cute. But i think the popularity of the drama and camera life also played a part in showing him handsome, which in normal circumstances would not be the case.

Comment

I love this drama and the actor ahmed ali akbar who played the role of parizaad.

Comment

I liked Nasaz's screen presence too.

Comment

Since you guys've talked so much about this drama so I went ahead and watched a few more clips. Stumbled upon the following masterpiece:

Dialogs of the lady in blue saari are so true for so many people but few would ever admit:

Comment

at least its different from saas bahu shadi divorce typical crap
                    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

• The Last Straw
                      The Last Straw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nopes! Even Parizaad could not escape the terrible in-laws angle. Parizad has 2 mischievous bhabiyan and his sister's in-laws gave her a hard time as well.

• NomiCA
                      NomiCA
                      Giggity Giggity
                      NomiCA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      but thats like 5% total weightage in the story...

Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Yup I am also following this drama. so far very entertaining. I have a feeling RJ aini will get her sight back but parizaad will die leaving him to be gone from this world with out any love.
                      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

BHt acha drama chala rah hn Hum channel per Pari zad ...
                        https://www.elixir.org.pk/

Comment

Working...
                        X