umer shareef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umer shareef

Is he alive or did he pass away. Can someone plz tell me.

Most certainly alive. His family asked for special assistance from the prime minister for getting a visa to the US I think, for medical treatment.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Someone shared the news of his death, and then others shared its fake news.

then someone told me he has Cancer and is asking govt to send him to US for medical treatment.

Either way, its very sad. From entertainment POV, he wasnt the same umar sharif for last many years
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Umer Sharif is a living legend and I pray it stays that way. I watched his stage show Bakra Qiston Pe (i & ii) probably more than a hundred times, clean comedy all the way. Several Indians I met had watched and loved it as well. I'm happy to know that he saved for his old age which is keeping him relatively comfortable in his hour of need. He needs some heart treatment that has become very complicated due to his diabetes and his previous heart bypass.

Comment

Just read Reema's husband, a doc in US has agreed to do the surgery which looks complicated

Comment

Yes, Umer Sharif is alive please pray for him his condition is very serious ....
            <a href="https://www.elixir.org.pk/">Hair transplant in Islamabad</a>

Comment

Unfortunately there is still no air ambulance which could take him to US. All thanks to the incompetence of Sindh government. His son is going from office to office and PPP leaders are getting their pictures taken with him.

Comment

Working...
              X