Quentin Tarantino movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quentin Tarantino movies

Any fans of Tarantino here? His movies are always very unique and very detail focused.

Some of his movies are
    Pulp fiction
    Jackie brown
    Django unchained
    Kill Bill
    Inglorious bstards
    Once upon a time in hollywood

IMO Pulp fiction is one classic movie

Yes, loved Kill Bill.

The Hateful Eight and Reservoir Dogs were awesome too.

Comment

• Gothamist
      Gothamist commented
      Editing a comment
      Good. I've to watch the latter

I remember watching Bollywood adaptation of Reservoir Dogs(1992). That was an awesome movie. There was a dialog in that movie about how they all met in Los Angeles and thought to conquer the world but instead got ruined.

Other than that, I've watched some scenes of Pulp Fiction and loved them. My favorite scene was the one in which Samuel Jackson bursts into the apartment and quotes the Bible before killing the guys inside. I tried to learn that part of Bible by heart several times but it was too difficult.

No idea about rest of his movies.

Comment

1. Pulp Fiction
      2. Reservoir Dogs
      3. Django Unchained
      In that order.

I had booked tickets for me and my wife to go watch Once upon a time in Hollywood back when it came out in theatres. Unfortunately, my wife had gotten-off a 12 hours flight the night before and was still severely jetlagged. We eventually ended up leaving half way through the show, and never got around to watching it again since.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

1- Pulp Fiction
        2- Django Unchained
        3- Reservoir Dogs

BTW my favorite director is Asghar Farhadi, not Tarantino.
        Doctor, 17+ countries, surfer, hiker, skier and yoga fan… get the picture?

Comment

• Gothamist
          Gothamist commented
          Editing a comment
          No idea who is Asghar Farhadi. Any known movies?

Pulp fiction FTW. Its a very different movie. Not sure if its considered as classic or no but it definitely was great.

Never got into Kill bill.

Inglorious B. was another good one. The focus on detail was exemplary.
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
          I remember watching Bollywood adaptation of Reservoir Dogs(1992). That was an awesome movie. There was a dialog in that movie about how they all met in Los Angeles and thought to conquer the world but instead got ruined.

Other than that, I've watched some scenes of Pulp Fiction and loved them. My favorite scene was the one in which Samuel Jackson bursts into the apartment and quotes the Bible before killing the guys inside. I tried to learn that part of Bible by heart several times but it was too difficult.

No idea about rest of his movies.
          Samuel Jackson was awesome in Pulp fiction. I think you're talking about this scene where he quotes Ezekiel 25:17

(sorry admins for the language)

Comment

• decentGuy
            decentGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! That is the scene.

Originally posted by a7mado View Post
          1. Pulp Fiction
          2. Reservoir Dogs
          3. Django Unchained
          In that order.

I had booked tickets for me and my wife to go watch Once upon a time in Hollywood back when it came out in theatres. Unfortunately, my wife had gotten-off a 12 hours flight the night before and was still severely jetlagged. We eventually ended up leaving half way through the show, and never got around to watching it again since.

Interesting. Yet to see Once upon a time in hollywood but it as top ratings

Comment

Wait a minute! If we try to gather all good scenes from PF, that'll be a whole thread filled with the whole movie lol.

Talking about that, I think the simulation of 50s/60s dance is so epic that even now a lot of parties copy the exact same steps done by these two.

Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• decentGuy
              decentGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Watching that 1st time. I kept waiting for the shooting to begin.

• SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              decentGuy I luv their moves in this scene. Watch here how JT breaks down all these moves

• decentGuy
              decentGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, I've mostly seen JT in negative roles so never thought he could be so much fun.

^Classic

Comment

Working...
            X