No announcement yet.

So, DMX died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, forgot to mention earlier that DMX's funeral was last weekend. The roads from Harlem to Brooklyn were all blocked for the procession and his last ceremony was held in the Barclays center arena.
    Luckily I had some work in westchester (upstate) so wasnt around to get stuck in the mess.
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      Btw, forgot to mention earlier that DMX's funeral was last weekend. The roads from Harlem to Brooklyn were all blocked for the procession and his last ceremony was held in the Barclays center arena.
      Luckily I had some work in westchester (upstate) so wasnt around to get stuck in the mess.
      I was not expecting his funeral to be this big, they just one up biggie smalls, and he was the king of east coast hip hop.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Only thugs and felons get processions these days. Sad state.

Comment

Working...
        X