So, DMX died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, DMX died.

Big dawg is no longer with us. May he rest in peace. Between Dre's aneurysm and DMX's death, this is going to be a sad year for O.G. hip hop.

What's your favorite DMX track & album?

For me it will always be:
    1. X gon' give it to ya. (Song)
    2. Cradle 2 the grave. (Album)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6...hannel=DMXVEVO

Sorry, I couldn't find the uncensored version.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Drug use is such a curse, they glorify it and make it look cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      Drug use is such a curse, they glorify it and make it look cool.
      What do your sons listen to? Choir music?!
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

What do your sons listen to? Choir music?!
        I don’t know what they listen to, they are not going to be like a middle aged man sitting on abbu’s lap recounting his sacrifices justifying why Abbu needs to peek inside gori”s skirts playing tennis in California while giving lectures on Sharia lol. I am sure DNX wouldn’t approve of middle aged munnu sucking on sucker sitting on Abbus lap wishing death to his generation. And blaming his mom for not being a real man lol.
        Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Also why do weak pathetic losers do cultural appropriation from the rappers trying to live a gangsta fantasy while being arranged married to cousin sister? Shouldnt you be listening to tilawat? Naat?Hamd ? Isn’t the rap about drugs, sex hedonism haram for you. Weren’t you writing essays on sharia investments?

Comment

Also why do weak pathetic losers do cultural appropriation from the rappers trying to live a gangsta fantasy while being arranged married to cousin sister? Shouldnt you be listening to tilawat? Naat?Hamd ? Isn’t the rap about drugs, sex hedonism haram for you. Weren’t you writing essays on sharia investments?
            Are you OK? In your senses at all? Or under the influence of anything? Stop trashing every single thread, stop personal attacks without reasoning, stop doing all the stupidity that you are so notorious for. And trust i'm saying that as your well-wisher. Calm down a bit may be
            Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Are you OK? In your senses at all? Or under the influence of anything? Stop trashing every single thread, stop personal attacks without reasoning, stop doing all the stupidity that you are so notorious for. And trust i'm saying that as your well-wisher. Calm down a bit may be
              For it to be thread there needs to be posts, replies, responses. For me to be nototious is a compliment, if you can count the posters on your hands than unfortunately I cant be notorious. I made a very valid post about drug use promotion in rap music and than abbu ji ki jaan brings my boys into it.

Also is it acceptable human trait to speak from both sides of the mouth, from one side one is doing dars on Sharia investments, halal, haram etc and on the other hand you are a fan of the most explicit sexual, violence promoting music, how does that make sense.

The racism against blacks by desis is very pronounced and I can cite hundreds of examples and yet I see more and more desis trying to act like African Americans, trying to rap, even saw in a Bollywood song that the guy had dreads.

Are you okay with the cultural appropriation while not addressing the racism?

Comment

Here is a good article.
                Hate to break it to desi N-word and black American slang enthusiasts, but Indians are way more anti-black than they're black.

Comment

I don’t know what they listen to, they are not going to be like a middle aged man sitting on abbu’s lap recounting his sacrifices justifying why Abbu needs to peek inside gori”s skirts playing tennis in California while giving lectures on Sharia lol. I am sure DNX wouldn’t approve of middle aged munnu sucking on sucker sitting on Abbus lap wishing death to his generation. And blaming his mom for not being a real man lol.

You keep repeating the same sh!t over and over and over again. It sounds so sad and pathetic...

Comment

For it to be thread there needs to be posts, replies, responses. For me to be nototious is a compliment, if you can count the posters on your hands than unfortunately I cant be notorious. I made a very valid post about drug use promotion in rap music and than abbu ji ki jaan brings my boys into it.

Also is it acceptable human trait to speak from both sides of the mouth, from one side one is doing dars on Sharia investments, halal, haram etc and on the other hand you are a fan of the most explicit sexual, violence promoting music, how does that make sense.

The racism against blacks by desis is very pronounced and I can cite hundreds of examples and yet I see more and more desis trying to act like African Americans, trying to rap, even saw in a Bollywood song that the guy had dreads.

Are you okay with the cultural appropriation while not addressing the racism?
                    Dude GTFO out of my thread. This thread is for people that enjoy hip hop music, not for your sorry ass. So, kindly piss-off and never come back.

Oh, and not everyone that listens to hip hop is a racist druggie.

Lastly, watch who you run your mouth-off on, SID_NY can very easily ban your a$$ into oblivion.

Can't believe I wasted my 1,000th post on your sorry a$$...

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Thank you!

Comment

Dude GTFO out of my thread. This thread is for people that enjoy hip hop music, not for your sorry ass. So, kindly piss-off and never come back.

Oh, and not everyone that listens to hip hop is a racist druggie.

Lastly, watch who you run your mouth-off on, SID_NY can very easily ban your a$$ into oblivion.

Can't believe I wasted my 1,000th post on your sorry a$$...
                        So is hip hop Sharia approved?

Comment

You keep repeating the same sh!t over and over and over again. It sounds so sad and pathetic...
                          But you don’t, one day you are Sharia next day you are sex and drugs, one day whites are swines, next day you are dying to live in their society. One day you are recounting dads sacrifices, next day you are wishing death on generation x. One day you are nostalgic about Pakistanis, next day you ridicule the poverty there. You are not atypical but just typical.

Comment

Thank you!
                            Group hug!!!

Comment

But you don’t, one day you are Sharia next day you are sex and drugs, one day whites are swines, next day you are dying to live in their society. One day you are recounting dads sacrifices, next day you are wishing death on generation x. One day you are nostalgic about Pakistanis, next day you ridicule the poverty there. You are not atypical but just typical.
                              Dude, get out of my thread, you **** cringe. You are such a pathetic excuse for a human being, sometimes I wonder if you're pretending to be someone you're not, nobody has this much time on their hands to make personal attacks. Tell us the truth, you're some lonely old man pretending to have kids and wives, whereas in reality you're just spending your last days in an old folks home, bitter at your life and they way it has gone, pretending otherwise, because this is the internet and everyone is anonymous on the internet.

Bud-hay, jaa aur rozay rakh, Allah Allah kar, kuch tau aqalmandi ka taqaza dikhaa, kuch tau apni umar ke hisaab say harkatain kar...

Comment

Working...
                              X