Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meesha Shafi............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    The Last Straw Saddam said the same thing just before he got caught hiding in a hole. I guess he showed them, put a good fight when he was dragged out lol. Your delusions lol

    Comment


      #17
      No respect for Meesha after her false allegations on Ali Zafar.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by hasan27 View Post
        No respect for Meesha after her false allegations on Ali Zafar.
        How do you know it is false? Typically blaming the victim has been modus operendi for the misogynists there.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

          How do you know it is false? Typically blaming the victim has been modus operendi for the misogynists there.
          None of the eye witnesses of the jamming session have corroborated her story. There are Whatsapp messages between Meesha Shafi and Ali Zafar exchanged after the alleged harassment took place and Meesha Shafi is praising the session in those messages. Now Meesha Shafi is using delaying tactics in courts. Without evidence of any kind it is fair to believe the accusations are false.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

            None of the eye witnesses of the jamming session have corroborated her story. There are Whatsapp messages between Meesha Shafi and Ali Zafar exchanged after the alleged harassment took place and Meesha Shafi is praising the session in those messages. Now Meesha Shafi is using delaying tactics in courts. Without evidence of any kind it is fair to believe the accusations are false.
            Millions of rape victims stay quiet, when I was at NED uni almost on a daily bases the quota system goons would grab girls waiting for busses at Gulshan and gang rape them and no complaint was ever filed. My best friend was harrassed infront of thousands of people, big wig sat besides her and under the table did some bad stuff. This Pak doctor abused the young girl on plane when she was sleeping and no one witnessed but he was arrested as testimony from victim is evidence. Abuse, rabe, assault is possible without witnesses, millions stay quiet for a really long time, some never come out. Here is an article on reasoning.

            Most disgusting is the junior courts refused to hear the case as per them it does not fall under definition of work place. When the leader of that country is involved in blaming rape victims, is there really any hope?
            Abuse and trauma are common experiences that everyone relates to. However, talking about it can be complicated and challenging.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

              Millions of rape victims stay quiet, when I was at NED uni almost on a daily bases the quota system goons would grab girls waiting for busses at Gulshan and gang rape them and no complaint was ever filed. My best friend was harrassed infront of thousands of people, big wig sat besides her and under the table did some bad stuff. This Pak doctor abused the young girl on plane when she was sleeping and no one witnessed but he was arrested as testimony from victim is evidence. Abuse, rabe, assault is possible without witnesses, millions stay quiet for a really long time, some never come out. Here is an article on reasoning.

              Most disgusting is the junior courts refused to hear the case as per them it does not fall under definition of work place. When the leader of that country is involved in blaming rape victims, is there really any hope?
              It’s not just victims of sexual harassment who are scared of reporting the crime and couldn’t find witnesses. Even victims of mobile phone snatching do not report the crime due to various fears and couldn’t find witnesses. Regardless, the courts, the lawyers and the police have various tools at their disposal to dig out evidence and cross examine it. There are various kinds of evidence such as secondary, forensic, electronic and circumstantial which must corroborate an accusation. No evidence so far supports Meesha Shafi’s story.

              The Pakistani doctor who was arrested on American Airlines flight in 2015 was acquitted of all charges as none of the evidence presented corroborated the accusations either.

              I’m not denying that sexual harassment is rampant in Pakistan and I absolutely sympathize with women living in constant fear and stress because of it. It has happened with women in my family and with my female colleagues as well so I’m fully aware of it. There is always evidence of one kind or another. However, I also know some highly privileged “colonel ki biwi” kind of women who are too smart for their own good making false accusations left and right. When such a woman wrongly accuses a man for selfish reasons, it ruins the consensus the society needs to tackle the real problem.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

                It’s not just victims of sexual harassment who are scared of reporting the crime and couldn’t find witnesses. Even victims of mobile phone snatching do not report the crime due to various fears and couldn’t find witnesses. Regardless, the courts, the lawyers and the police have various tools at their disposal to dig out evidence and cross examine it. There are various kinds of evidence such as secondary, forensic, electronic and circumstantial which must corroborate an accusation. No evidence so far supports Meesha Shafi’s story.

                The Pakistani doctor who was arrested on American Airlines flight in 2015 was acquitted of all charges as none of the evidence presented corroborated the accusations either.

                I’m not denying that sexual harassment is rampant in Pakistan and I absolutely sympathize with women living in constant fear and stress because of it. It has happened with women in my family and with my female colleagues as well so I’m fully aware of it. There is always evidence of one kind or another. However, I also know some highly privileged “colonel ki biwi” kind of women who are too smart for their own good making false accusations left and right. When such a woman wrongly accuses a man for selfish reasons, it ruins the consensus the society needs to tackle the real problem.
                Just because the doctor got aquitted does not mean he did not do it, he moved besides the girl in the empty seat, why??? Yes laws here are deficient also and need fine tuning. People who falsley accuse should have a price to pay also and women who abuse men should be dealt with as abusive men are dealt with. Most assaults go unreported, even in west.

                But beyond ridiculous is charging 8 women victims and giving Pride Of Performance to alleged harraser. Would be interested in following the court outcome.

                Comment

                Working...
                X