Meesha Shafi............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meesha Shafi............

I have heard that police harrass, rape and accuse women when they file complaint of sexual harrasment, but this is not limited to just the vulnerable women.
    The musician whose tweet two years ago spurred the #MeToo movement in conservative Pakistan is being prosecuted on a criminal defamation charge and faces possible prison time.

Actually, there seem to serious issues with these allegations. There are several eye-witnesses who have denied anything like this happened. Supporting eye-witnesses have not come forward. Some who accused the Ali Zafar of similar acts on social media have turned out to be fake.

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
      Actually, there seem to serious issues with these allegations. There are several eye-witnesses who have denied anything like this happened. Supporting eye-witnesses have not come forward. Some who accused the Ali Zafar of similar acts on social media have turned out to be fake.
      Her case was dismissed on technicalities and not on credibility. Court says it does not fall under the ordinance of work place sexual harrasment as they dont work together. By that virtue men can harrass suppliers, ad agency staff etc?

In the west a womans testimony is considered as evidence also. It is rare to find witnesses of say rape etc. Also they are going to charge her and she could possibly go to jail.

For these rteasons millions of women get raped and harrassed and dont report.

Comment

I am not talking about the High Court judgment which dismissed the case on a technicality. That judgement has now been overturned by the Supreme Court and the case will now be heard on its merit.

I am talking about how the allegations are falling apart. Sexual harassment was alleged at a jam session where other band members and their staff were present. At least nine of those witnesses, including females, have come forward and said that they were in close proximity to the two performers all the time and did not see any harassment taking place. None of the folks present have come out in support of Meesha Shafi.
        In addition, there were several women on social media who came forward and levelled allegations of similar behavior against Ali Zafar. All of those accounts turned out to be either fake or the allegations were easily contradicted by publicly known facts.

So far, I have not seen anything to corroborate the allegations and plenty that contradict them.

What has happened is tragic. When such high profile allegations are shown to be false many real victims of assault and harassment are undermined and silenced.

Take a look at this. Do click on the embedded links in this thread to get more details.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...765662724.html

Comment

I went to his concert a few years back. He arrived late by 5 hours. We were mad at him because we thought he was just another arrogant celebrity. He apologized after getting on the stage and hinted at something beyond his control behind the delay. Everyone was tired and hungry by then and many had already left. Nobody enjoyed that concert. I heard Ali Zafar returned his fee and organizers offered full refunds. After the concert, we learned that he and his team was ‘processed’ at the airport for several hours the same day which had messed up their schedule. It was only after several internet searches that the authorities allowed them entry on their artist/singer visa. I wonder what such internet searches will reveal now and how his international business dealings will be affected regardless of the outcome of the case.

Comment

ISPR is promoting him, SMH, no country on this planet would an alleged serial harraser get promoted by the armed forces.
            Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 16, 2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• krash
              krash commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah! You can count on them to poke their nose everywhere

Its 2021, why are we still talking about this trashy heaux?

Comment

Originally posted by mocpk View Post
              Its 2021, why are we still talking about this trashy heaux?
              She was in western news, when several dozen aTaliban get neutralized, they don’t make news

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

She was in western news, when several dozen aTaliban get neutralized, they don’t make news
                Of course she was in western news, thats what the heaux wanted in the first place. Her manly looking ass probably thought she was going to be the next Priyanka Chopra whereas the only similarity between PC and her is that both have neutered gay husbands.

Comment

Originally posted by mocpk View Post

Of course she was in western news, thats what the heaux wanted in the first place. Her manly looking ass probably thought she was going to be the next Priyanka Chopra whereas the only similarity between PC and her is that both have neutered gay husbands.
                  Meesha is so talented and beautiful, Priyanka is best at self promotion. I did not know Nick was gay. Being respectful to women does not mean one is neutered, slapping around is not foreplay anymore.

Comment

Priyanka is best at self promotion.
                    It's riddle time!

Vaatt do Priyanka and Karen (Bobby1) have in common?

They both love to promote themselves! Ba-bum-ching.

Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

It's riddle time!

Vaatt do Priyanka and Karen (Bobby1) have in common?

They both love to promote themselves! Ba-bum-ching.
                      Priyankas maid is a lot more accomplished than you, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

• The Last Straw
                        The Last Straw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep! Das right!

Since you love to marry accomplished women, I suggest you make Priyanka's maasi your 3rd wife.
                        Then eat the massi's tatti so that you can inherit her heights of accomplishment. Thank maasi for her generosity by giving her a foot massage.

The Last Straw Dear I am sure you would have partaked in that delicacy.

Comment

The Last Straw Dear I am sure you would have partaked in that delicacy.
                        Lmao. I KNEW you’d consider it a delicacy. Chow down then chef. Bon appetit!
                        Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

Lmao. I KNEW you’d consider it a delicacy. Chow down then chef. Bon appetit!
                          Yupp!! Sam was allover me trying to convince me to run away to Islamabad, her mom has 8 houses there and I showed her videos and she hasn't mentioned that destination again.

And look at all the gutter traders are Molvis, Hajis, taking Gods name every sentence, seem like people you hang with.

Comment

• The Last Straw
                            The Last Straw commented
                            Editing a comment
                            ROTFL. It's been a blast kicking your a$$. But all fun things must come to an end. Time to return to the real world. Till next time, Karen!
                        Working...
                        X