No announcement yet.

Shushant Singh Rajppot commits sucide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked him in his role in PK but I cannot sympathize with Sushant Singh for committing suicide. There are people who failed to keep roof over their heads and their families, failed to feed themselves and their children, failed to protect their loved ones, face torture, have crippling disabilities, so on and so forth. If those kinds of people commit suicide, I can sympathize while still calling it wrong. But in Sushant’s case, nothing of that sort happened, not even close. Same is the case for those who commit suicide because they lost a loved one or because of unrequited love, or due to academic failures. I sympathize with those suffering from depression and try to do my part. But depression alone does not lead to suicide, it is result of flawed mentality.

In a way, Sushant is lucky to have died, there are people who get permanently injured while attempting suicide. I knew this family from my neighborhood. Their daughter was a popular morning show host until just a few years back, really pretty, married to a really rich and educated guy, had children and so many creature comforts all around. She started having depression, got on meds, but people around kept validating her wrong beliefs about her depression. Then she attempted suicide by jumping from top of her studio building. She did not die but lost all limbs and is now paralyzed waist down. Few talk to her now, she is far more depressed than before but one thing has been fixed and that is her mentality so no more suicide attempts after going through all that. Her family says that had they shown some tough love before, she would’ve never taken the drastic step and ruined not only her own life but theirs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      ...... But depression alone does not lead to suicide.......

Yes it does especially if on medication as there are some medicine which has the side effects of suicidal thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

The diseased dog that stood outside my house back home thought he is relevant to my life and yet I wouldn’t even pee on it. Do you think you are the only unemployed, unskilled, useless unfit, rude woman on the planet....lol at losers drowning in self importance

Kuch masoomana sawal?

1) Why do you remember the dog from back home?

2) Did dog get diseased because you tried to do his baladkaar? AFter that did you try doing STD test?

3) Why were you imagining to pee on poor soul?

4) Holy iz so loving to worry about your mental health How does it make holy rude?
        My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
        "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Unfortunately I saw the picture of Shushant on his bed before the post got edited and I wish I didn't see it. Everytime I read his name or see his pics I get reminded of the pic of his lifeless body. Kindly be careful, it could trigger unpleasant feelings in others. And it's disrespectful.

Originally posted by navzzz View Post
          I feel very sad. Not just because a young and promising person died so early, but also for knowing there will be others, some even amongst my friends, relatives and social circle who might be hurting deep inside, lonely, scared and too embarrassed to come out with the troubles of mind, and I will have no idea what they were going through.

Depression kills, please please ask for help if you think you got it, don’t suffer in silence.
          Asking for help is very difficult sometimes, we need to check up on people around us and not do or say anything that might hurt someone deeply. I need to work on both things. As a society, we need to get rid of the stigma surrounding mental health so that insividuals might seek help before it's too late.
          Pyaar waliyan nu nayio vekh sakda zamaana..

Comment

Just you dear remind me of the poor dog, I can understand how singlehood can be hard as all you can think about is the deed, I will do wazeefa 4 U maybe cousin brother will change how he looks at u lol

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
              I liked him in his role in PK but I cannot sympathize with Sushant Singh for committing suicide. There are people who failed to keep roof over their heads and their families, failed to feed themselves and their children, failed to protect their loved ones, face torture, have crippling disabilities, so on and so forth. If those kinds of people commit suicide, I can sympathize while still calling it wrong. But in Sushant’s case, nothing of that sort happened, not even close. Same is the case for those who commit suicide because they lost a loved one or because of unrequited love, or due to academic failures. I sympathize with those suffering from depression and try to do my part. But depression alone does not lead to suicide, it is result of flawed mentality.

In a way, Sushant is lucky to have died, there are people who get permanently injured while attempting suicide. I knew this family from my neighborhood. Their daughter was a popular morning show host until just a few years back, really pretty, married to a really rich and educated guy, had children and so many creature comforts all around. She started having depression, got on meds, but people around kept validating her wrong beliefs about her depression. Then she attempted suicide by jumping from top of her studio building. She did not die but lost all limbs and is now paralyzed waist down. Few talk to her now, she is far more depressed than before but one thing has been fixed and that is her mentality so no more suicide attempts after going through all that. Her family says that had they shown some tough love before, she would’ve never taken the drastic step and ruined not only her own life but theirs as well.
              I am sorry but your knowledge of clinical aspects of Depression is wanting. Depression can lead to suicide without any social, economic or environmental hardship. ****-life-syndrome is not a pre-requisite.

In fact most people with depression secondary to environmental and socioeconomic reasons never end up committing suicide. Most victims suffered from endogenous severe depression. Linking depression with external factors is one of the reasons why depression carries so much stigma in our society, usually erroneously associated with weaker minds and wills, life-failures, vulnerabilities and defective coping mechanisms.
              I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

• Bobby1
                Bobby1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for always taking the time to shed light on some serious issues,

Originally posted by navzzz View Post

I am sorry but your knowledge of clinical aspects of Depression is wanting. Depression can lead to suicide without any social, economic or environmental hardship. ****-life-syndrome is not a pre-requisite.

In fact most people with depression secondary to environmental and socioeconomic reasons never end up committing suicide. Most victims suffered from endogenous severe depression. Linking depression with external factors is one of the reasons why depression carries so much stigma in our society, usually erroneously associated with weaker minds and wills, life-failures, vulnerabilities and defective coping mechanisms.
              I certainly don’t know much about chemical treatments for someone going suicidal nor oppose them. I’m sure though his doctors knew all that, whose treatment he was under. But medicines can do only so much. For example, if Sushant believed he will be hanging himself over and over until the day of judgement had he went ahead, it would’ve been less likely for him to see suicide as his fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                Just you dear remind me of the poor dog, I can understand how singlehood can be hard as all you can think about is the deed, I will do wazeefa 4 U maybe cousin brother will change how he looks at u lol
                Abey dhakkan. Holy ke sawal ke jawab do.

Or let holy do it for you. You just thought of diseased dog, peeing, etc etc because you have one twisted SICK mind. Boht hi Sick.

Kher,whatever makes you stay away from Khudkushi. Lage raho chacha
                My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Was sad to hear about his death. It's very important to keep your mental health in check. Be it Men or Women we all have issues we might be struggling with.
                  Especially our Men. Our society expects them to be Man up and forget that they too have emotions. So shout out to them. Anyone going through mental agony, please do reach out to someone you trust.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnykuri View Post
                    Was sad to hear about his death. It's very important to keep your mental health in check. Be it Men or Women we all have issues we might be struggling with.
                    Especially our Men. Our society expects them to be Man up and forget that they too have emotions. So shout out to them. Anyone going through mental agony, please do reach out to someone you trust.
                    Man are 4 times more likely to commit suicide, I feel women are better capable of handling emotional stress and have support systems and can talk about their issues whereas men are supposed to man up

Comment

Huff Paranormal is talking to the departed soul of Sushant now.

Comment

Wow, horrible to commit suicide. One should never give up on life.

Comment

May Allah forgive his sins.

Comment

Working...
                          X