Shushant Singh Rajppot commits sucide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shushant Singh Rajppot commits sucide

He acted in PK (2014) and that was the last bolly movie i watched..

It's Rajput and not Rajppot btw

Depression is a horrible thing, on top of it you have this long-ass quarantine, sigh.
    Pyaar waliyan nu nayio vekh sakda zamaana..

Comment

Originally posted by Mademoiselle View Post
      It's Rajput and not Rajppot btw
      lolz mairi post mairi marzi... Jao Marvi sarmad ko Youtube par daikho tum

Comment

^ if it involves you mistreating my surname I cannot stay quiet

I can see you've still got mirchain stuck somewhere since the MJMM discussion ch.
        Pyaar waliyan nu nayio vekh sakda zamaana..

Comment

Last edited by SID_NY; Jun 14, 2020, 08:23 PM. Reason: Sorry, dead body pic removed

Comment

Bobby1

Comment

This is so sad.

RIP!

Comment

Pakistani Prince this is why people have to have their priorities right, many desi people are really hard on the kids and put so much pressure on them. We all will die in the end some humans are like cancer cells they leave the world a worse place, some will leave it a good place

Comment

I feel very sad. Not just because a young and promising person died so early, but also for knowing there will be others, some even amongst my friends, relatives and social circle who might be hurting deep inside, lonely, scared and too embarrassed to come out with the troubles of mind, and I will have no idea what they were going through.

Depression kills, please please ask for help if you think you got it, don’t suffer in silence.
                I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

His ex-manager Disha Salian committed suicide a week ago.. Daal me kuch to kala hai..

Comment

I don't think need post 5

remove it

respect and empathy

RIP

Comment

• navzzz
                      navzzz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree. Have flagged it.

Sewside is very serious thing. Friends please take it very serious na.
                    Holy ko sab se zyada boby unkal ki worry hai.

Bobby1 You pleese dont even think about it. Kya hwa jo duniya men har jaga zaleel horae hen. Stick to GS na. Holy iz here just because of you. Bhagwan aapki Rikshaw karay. Balke taxi bhi kare
                    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

RIP
                      Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
                        Sewside is very serious thing. Friends please take it very serious na.
                        Holy ko sab se zyada boby unkal ki worry hai.

Bobby1 You pleese dont even think about it. Kya hwa jo duniya men har jaga zaleel horae hen. Stick to GS na. Holy iz here just because of you. Bhagwan aapki Rikshaw karay. Balke taxi bhi kare
                        The diseased dog that stood outside my house back home thought he is relevant to my life and yet I wouldn’t even pee on it. Do you think you are the only unemployed, unskilled, useless unfit, rude woman on the planet....lol at losers drowning in self importance

Comment

That is very sad. Not just for the deceased, but also for his loved ones.

Comment

Working...
                          X