X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narcos - Mexico

Who has watched Narcos Mexico season?

I am about to finish season one.

Yea I think we had a thread on this. I'm going to start the latest season now
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Its all about Miguel Angel but iike El Chapo better.
      We are all in the same game, just different levels•
      Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea but Miguel was the one who built the empire from scratch thats why its the focus here. They are propping up the character of chapo in this season btw.

The best character in season 1 was Kiki Camarena, hands down. And man this guy michael Pena did a great work there. Love his acting, unless he tries comedy where he's awful

Comment

I just started watching..watched couple of episodes..it's interesting!
        "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
        Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
        By Royal Gala

Comment

Season 2 had been super boring so far. But just saw ep 5. Man they turned it around. Its really very interesting now.

Comment

I have two or three episode remaining of first season, but I don't want to continue. Lost my interest.

Comment

• SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              Because its a hardcore mexican accent Espanol and it gets depressing. I dont think anything can match the first couple of seasons of Narcos-Colombia

Finished season 2. Maaaan I'm so freakn disappointed. They totally blew it. Fuzool show. I wont recommend it to anyone. If you are still watching stop wasting time and pick some other show

Comment

Why are you disappointed with it SID_NY. Its based on real life events and rise and fall of Guadalahara Cartel.
              We are all in the same game, just different levels•
              Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Love anything to do with Narcos, not watched the Mexico season yet, too hooked on homeland yet
                uss ke aur mere beech ka sufur...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                  Why are you disappointed with it SID_NY. Its based on real life events and rise and fall of Guadalahara Cartel.

I think the problem is in the making.

See Pablo Escobar's story was real too and Narcos de Colombiana was a hit. Here I've noticed a couple of things going wrong. One is that they explained too much of the individual Plaza bosses aka Dons like Don Neto etc. Whole episode on their story. Man that was slow. Second thing is that the original Narcos had very interesting Fed characters, the good guyz. Even season 1 , Kiki Camerana was very good played by a great actor. Here its ultra depressing. One boring guy.

However the best part is the individual scenes where they brought the original Narcos characters in here. For example, one scene where the person checking Felix's hotel meeting room turned around and he was the same head of security guy from Colombia. Fascinating. But needed way more.

Comment

Working...
                  X