Abid Ali passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abid Ali passed away

KARACHI: Veteran actor Abid Ali passed away, following a prolonged illness, on Thursday.

Popular for his decades-old acting stint in the Pakistani entertainment industry, Abid Ali was aged 67.

He was under treatment for a liver ailment at a private hospital in Karachi since the last two months.

The news of his death was confirmed by wife Rabia Ali, who is also a popular face in the TV fraternity.

Born Abid Sher Ali in 1952 in Quetta, the legendary actor worked as an actor, director, and producer.

Recipient of numerous awards and accolades, Abid Ali started his career at Radio Pakistan before going to Lahore to launch himself as a successful artist.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/52...li-passes-away

Inna lillah.

I think he was the last big actor alive of his era
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ileyhi Rajioon.

May his soul rest in peace.

Abid Ali was defiitely one of the best actors out there. Enjoyed watching his work.

Comment

Was he still coming in any shows?
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• KraziM3
          KraziM3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes he was in some dramas that have been on air this year and also played the father in ' Heer Maan Ja' , which released on Eid.

Really sad news and a huge loss for the entertainment industry. R.I.P Abid Ali.
        "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.-Jalal-ud Din Rumi

Comment

Working...
        X