Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petals Around the Rose

[Petals Around The Rose]

Have fun~ Took me 2 min to figure this one out.

Don't tell once you've figured it out.
    w00t

i figured it out

Comment

Your slick! :biggthumb

While some students would solve the problem right away, others would struggle all semester. It had taken Dr. Duke well over a year himself, and he would always explain that the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out.In "Petals Around the Rose" there is always one correct answer. The problem is how we define the problem.
      w00t

Comment

yeaaaaaah i thought it'd be another one of those things i wouldnt get.. but i got it..

Comment

Took me 5 minutes ... But DAMN ... what mentally frustrating 5 minutes ...
          !!! World's Shortest Giant !!!
          (A Man and a Half)

Comment

figured out on second try and got it right on third

Comment

I remember this from the 'theory of game' lecture! Its a classic

Comment

question... what does it say bout the people who do figure it out.. i mean it says it shows how individuals perceive the world... but how?

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz:
                  question... what does it say bout the people who do figure it out.. i mean it says it shows how individuals perceive the world... but how?
                  Saddz, its simple. I remember when I came across this, it was in a 200 level mathematics class. Like many other students, I tried to tackle and decipher the mathematical pattern behind the answer, without giving any significance to title of the thing. I also heard it took a very senior and renowned mathematical professor one year to figure this out back in the 80s I think.

Comment

I would agree that the greater the mind, the longer it takes you to figure this thing out. It's so simple, yet for a good five minutes, I was applying every rule I know on sequences and patterns. (No implications intended )
                    !!! World's Shortest Giant !!!
                    (A Man and a Half)

Comment

Finally got it!!! What a brain wrecker!!! aaahhhh

Comment

Got it right the first time

...what was so hard in that?

Buncha dummies!
                        One of the greatest diseases is to be Nobody to Anybody

Comment

good one.............the title says everything. took me about 10 mins to get the hang of it. but yeah its so eazy once u figure it out.
                          pathar mai tu hai samaya, dil insan mai basaya,merai saath hi chala, merai saath hi ruka, har sans pai letai hai naam he tera.

Comment

Working...
                          X