Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHAADI MUBARAK- Fakhr-e-Alam!

On Wednesday March 17th
    Very few people get to have dream weddings, and recently Fakhr-e-Alam got one. His world is now scented by hina. Yes dear readers, he got married to Hina, daughter of producer Tariq Mairaj.
    [thumb=E]17Mar4-11961_2351183.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]17Mar4-1-11961_9588716.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]17Mar4-1-21961_8609327.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]17Mar4-1-31961_8480133.JPG[/thumb]
    Very few people get to have dream weddings, and recently Fakhr-e-Alam got one. His world is now scented by hina. Yes dear readers, he got married to Hina, daughter of producer Tariq Mairaj.

Fakhr's nikah had taken place inside the Harm Shareef at the holy Khanakaba, during ramadan. In February, his marriage celebrations took place in Islamabad. His awesome mehndi (17th February), lasted till 6 am the next morning. His wedding took place on the 19th with all the traditional glory - he was dressed in a splendid Rajistani attire and Hina wore a gorgeous deep purple ghaagra. The bride and groom had sparkles in their eyes and smiles beaming across their faces - the glow of love was unmistakable.

The couple is planning to go to the ethereal shores of Mauratius for their honeymoon and You! wishes them a fairy tale life filled with all the enchantment of love.
    www.facebook.com/rjdania

Who is this buffoon?

Comment

got married in mecca? who the hell does he think he is?

Comment

Originally posted by TUMS:
        got married in mecca? who the hell does he think he is?
        There is nothing wrong with it.
        You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Asif2000:

There is nothing wrong with it.
          exactly....i dont think there is anything wrong with it....u dont need to be anything big to get married in mecca!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
          Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

she looks extremely whitened

but congrats...

Comment

lol make up kuch ziada hi use kerlia!
              >> Ima Keep you up on whats popping and shake you fresh to death <<

Comment

Sadzzz, I noticed the same thing but didn't say anything ...
                Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

wassup with the bride? why is she sitting with a face pack on..

Comment

This has got to be his second marraige!!! He was my sisters friends neighbour in Islo and he got married back then too while we were in Islamabad. Very fishy

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:
                      Sadzzz, I noticed the same thing but didn't say anything ...
                      do u reckon we have a disorder for noticing such things? hehe gosh i cant stand that type of makeup

Comment

lol dulhan is looks so pale and extremely white. (note the difference between the face and neck) gosh when will people learn to put make up properly according to the skin colour.

FF: fishy indeed.. jaldi say dost ko phone kar k pata karo k akhir mamla kya hai
                        - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz:

do u reckon we have a disorder for noticing such things? hehe gosh i cant stand that type of makeup
                          Yes.
                          Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

suroor... i dont know either... i dont know whether they pack it on to look good in photos or just for the sake of it..

i dont even like photos of me with natural make up on...

Mehnaz.. so we agree we have a disorder? hehe

Comment

He needs a haircut.
                              Save Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                              X