X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaizay
    replied
    Re: Umrao Jaan on Geo

its amazing......i love it so much that i bought it last year from lahore. clothes are how they speak is just to die for. not to mention the paan eating etiqutte

Leave a comment:

• Afshi
    replied

ok looking forward to watchign it..thanks mehnaz...although i hate missing the first couple of esposides..i get so lost....by the way, noor jehans granddaughter is sonia jehan..shes in the indian taj mahal movie that premiered in pak last week....

Leave a comment:

• Femme Fatale
    replied

Umrao Jaan Adaa is airing on Geo once again. Those of you who still have not seen it, here's your chance

Leave a comment:

• Sayonee
    replied

okay whoever said he is 14, is really retarded.. His name is Imran Abbas and he is def. not 14 LOL nice drama as well

Leave a comment:

• sadzzz
    replied

sorry for ressurrecting this thread... us aussies can be a bit slow in watching dramas..

I just finished watching umran jaan... loved it loved it!!! its not at all boring as the indian version.. its slow, yes, but its soooo well made...the clothes, the language, the songs... aaaah

Leave a comment:

• Femme Fatale
    replied
    I suppose they are practising for their clients!

Leave a comment:

• funguy
    replied
    Waisay, I noticed one thing on this Umrao Jaan Ada drama. Saari ki saari ladkiaan her waqt laitee hee huee hoti hain. Itni bhi kya soostee.

Leave a comment:

• Femme Fatale
    replied
    Haan. Meray liyay chai bana ke le aao.

Leave a comment:

• funguy
    replied
    OK Ma'am, I will watch it regularly from now on.

Aur koi hukum?

Leave a comment:

• Femme Fatale
    replied
    I told you you'ld like it. You should watch it in one go. Don't know about you but I only want to stop when I feel like it, not when time is up. Isn't she such an attractive lass!

Leave a comment:

• funguy
    replied
    Some really well directed and acted romantic scenes in last nights episode. The spontanous poetry was beautifully done. Oh and the interaction between Umrao and the dude were just about right. Anything less or over would have ruined it. It was sexier than most of the 9 1/2 Weeks scenes.

Leave a comment:

• risingsun
    replied
    Umrao Jan Ada is little too bold for family viewing. BUt it aint boring, its fast moving and good story telling. Dances are the least part of i.

Leave a comment:

• Mehnaz
    replied
    My mama went over most of the episode by accident. The only part I saw was that they all go to the mela and one of the girls escapes and runs away. Then, Umrao's new beau wants to see her.

The split second I got to see him, he's alright. Not as attractive as I initially thought he was. Oh well. Next.

Leave a comment:

• Mehnaz
    replied
    Hmmm, looks like he has the Leonardo Di Caprio thing going where he will always look like he is going through puberty even when he's 30. O.k. I will watch it tonight to see how he is. Oh yeah, for the story too!

Leave a comment:

• ATR
    replied
    well.i don watch the drama so i donno how it acts..hes cute but has girly looks ..not anymore than ali zafr though..check this pic of him
    [thumb=E]imran_a120295_5111988.JPG[/thumb]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X