Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Spock, or anyone else that can help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Spock, or anyone else that can help.

Salam, can someone tell me when junoon is coming to toronto? are they on the tour already?

thanks

Cres.
    "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

I think the date is May 14.
    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

^ That is correct

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
        ^ That is correct
        The Game Responds:

Spock, can we buy tickets for that online? People, That Is All.

Comment

Thankssssss

yeah can u?
          "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

No, the tickets arent available online, we are working to get that feature for the US concerts. The best option would be to call up the organizer for the toronto show, ask him to reserve some tickets which you will pick up at the day of the concert. Atleast thats what I did last year for alot of people. I will PM you with the contact info of the toronto organizer. He has a phone number but no email addy.

Comment

Thankss!

Comment

Working...
              X