Azal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azal

Did any one watch the play? It's a new one and they showed it yesterday (wednesdays). What the hell were they thinking of? Why does it have such a striking resemblance to Legends of the Fall? And why Dear Lord, why did they choose that horrendous guy for Brad Pitt's role??? The other two boys are aptly chosen and very much similar to the other two characters in the original movie. Is that the best they can do now? Make plays out of hollywood movies?

damn you're right. how could I have missed it. it certainly seems like a copy of the Legends of the Fall. I still found the last episode semi-interesting though. Let's see how it goes. that Brad Pitt wannabe gorilla is scary though.

also, Madeeha Gohar is hot (sorry had to get that one in).

Comment

Exactly my sentiments Samby. The guys is scary. How the hell can a minor develop a crush on him...or maybe only a minor could do that! I didn't get to see Madeeha Gohar. I was just turned off by the fact that they copied a movie for their drama. Had they chosen a cuter guy for Pitt's role I would have watched it without a blink.

I saw phir yoon love huwa too. Have u?

Comment

I hate the girl who plays the minor crushed girl. Madeeha Gohar is the mother of the three boys. I haven't seen the love one. I tend to avoid any drama with love in the title.

are you watching Asawari? it's good. also, Sahil Ki Tamanna is pretty good. the acting's ok, the story is rock solid though - prolly the best drama on Prime.

also, watch Patjhar, you'll love it. it starts out absolutely amazing. it does taper off quite a bit towards the end but I loved Ghayyur Akhtar's acting in it. he's one of the most gifted actors.

Comment

i so miss my paki dramas how do i get a hold of the latest?

Comment

also, watch Patjhar, you'll love it. it starts out absolutely amazing. it does taper off quite a bit towards the end but I loved Ghayyur Akhtar's acting in it. he's one of the most gifted actors.
            patt jhar is good..infact all the dramas in prime gold are excellent...

Comment

Azal is boring and there is no story to it??

Thank God Prime is finishing God Father next week.

Comment

I havent watched that drama yet...and neither was i ever planning n watchign it bcoz of the trailors that i seen of it...it just looked hideous :-/
                I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
                but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

Working...
                X