Aik Naye Morr Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aik Naye Morr Pay

Anyone seen this drama? The last one directed by Mohsin Ali and was written by Hasina Moin....the drama was quite mediocre but the title track was so BEAUTIFUL.....too good for words, that song!

the track was very nice indeed. the vast majority of our dramas no matter how crappy tend to have very good soundtracks. so, it amuses me at how our film people manage to find absolutely horrific soundtracks.

waisay, this drama suffered because of many factors (poor actors - Shamyl Khan sucks, weak story) but the primary one was that Mohsin sahib was sick those days. so, he didn't really direct the drama as was planned - someone filled in for him. I believe Haseena Moin stated this in a tribute she wrote to Mohsin Sahib after he passed away.

Mohsin sahib was a great artist. a genius.

Comment

Indeed Mohsin Ali was a genius, responsible for making such greats such as Ankahi.

Really, its a amatter of the 'quality' of people you get in to make the music of the drama/film that contributes towards its own quality. 'Aik Nayey Morr Pay' had the song which I remember was composed and sung by a certain Khadija, and she did a great job at it!

Comment

i saw this drama, and it was good not bad. but the title song was really good.

Comment

old drama seen it last year, nice drama

Comment

Working...
          X