Ahmed Jehanzeb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmed Jehanzeb

Ahmed Jahanzeb's new album 'Parastish' is sixty-eight minutes of pure soothing music. It shoots off with the mesmerizing 'Kaho ik din', and then takes you through a unique mix of instruments, lyrics and melody for the soul. The superb 'Aaj ki raat' just throws you in the feeling of inexpressible excitement you have on any 'special day'. 'Jorey' is a song with a lot of depth in its lyrics and breathtaking moments. 'Mujhay pyar' is a song with melody that makes you move in a slow steady way to the feeling of love that everyone wants, this is what he is saying in this song. The next song 'Aap ki yaad' is a classic with a western mix of music. The lyrics are as deep as trendy is the music.

'Barson kay baad' is yet another song which triggers the memories of past, making you feel you are in a sail boat reminiscing. The best thing about 'Has kay bola karo', the next song, apart from the lyrics is the sound of falling water, which gives an amazing effect to the whole song. Then who can forget the infamous 'Tu jo nahi'- a song of its kind, expressing that life is nothing but about your beloved. 'Wo mili jab say' and 'Intezar' are two funky tracks in this album and 'Lagan' and 'Daal main kaala' are the two songs with a 'shaadi' beat. When you listen to 'Koi jaaney na' you are simply lost in thoughts- that tells about this song. 'Ansoo' is a song with a boy band beat, yet with touchy lyrics.

Bottom line if you want music to sooth your ears, not sore them, then Parastish is the album for you!
    www.facebook.com/rjdania

It's a nice album. It's a pity that Aik Baar Kaho wasn't included in this album.
    Last edited by God : April 21st, 1987 at 09:23 PM.

Comment

It was tooo nahee?
      I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
      Bite Me! -- Please
      I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Kaho Ek Din is the pick of the lot....just too good a song...the rest of the songs, though pretty good, pale in comparison.

Comment

Is he the same singer with longish hair who is always crooning about nakaam ishq? I think I have seen him on Prime a few times.

Nice voice, though he looks too girly.
          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Re: Ahmed Jehanzeb

Originally posted by Dania_2000:
            'Ansoo' is a song with a boy band beat, yet with touchy lyrics.
            Boy band beat? I think not... but yeah , good lyrics.

dekh sakta hai bhala kon yeh pyare ansoo
            meri ankhon main na a jayeen tumhare ansoo

saaf iqrar-e-mohabbat ho zuban say kiyon ker
            ankh main a gayee yoon shurm k maray ansoo

p.s. and I thought this ---> was girly.

Comment

I've been saying it all along and I will say it again. Although critics didn't like Parastish, I loved it and the album is pure class, as the most of the people who've heard it have loved it. I think the only people who rejected the album were critics
              Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

yaasir man, u oughtta know that the only thing that gets a nod from critics in Pakistan is some weird specie of Rock, something so obscure that no one listens to the stuff.

It's some weird colonial hangover, they think themselves to be really high n mighty by appreciating such stuff, or crap if you will.

Comment

i heard eik baar kaho llong time ago n i was hooked.. n i droe the dukaandaar crazy for his album.. ahh this boy has got amazinnngggggggggggggggggggggggg talent... he is one of the better singers in pakistan...
                  Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

Ahmed Jahanzeb is an amazing singer with an awesome voice...His Kaho Ek Din... and other slow numbers are really charismatic! Good job Ahmed J...!
                    *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

Comment

Parastish is an awesome album and Ahmad Jahanzeb is an awesome singer.
                      Save Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sehar~:
                        Parastish is an awesome album and Ahmad Jahanzeb is an awesome singer.
                        ya rite
                        www.facebook.com/rjdania

Comment

Originally posted by confettiguy:
                          Kaho Ek Din is the pick of the lot....just too good a song...the rest of the songs, though pretty good, pale in comparison.
                          i agree, i really love the song kaho ek din

Comment

has anyone listened to akhri khyal s ung by AJ.it was one of the sound tracks for Daira.kinda sad song but really nice one..and plus did anyone see the drama laila majnoo for which he sang eik baar kaho..dere was another song it aap ki yaad, the same one he has for parastish but just sang differently and better than the parastish one, even though the second one is also a great one..

Comment

Originally posted by teeni_meeni:
                              has anyone listened to akhri khyal s ung by AJ.it was one of the sound tracks for Daira.kinda sad song but really nice one..and plus did anyone see the drama laila majnoo for which he sang eik baar kaho..dere was another song it aap ki yaad, the same one he has for parastish but just sang differently and better than the parastish one, even though the second one is also a great one..

yes there both really good, the ones from daira, app ki yaad aati rahi raat baar and akhri khalyal also aik baar kaho was very good...but i wonder why does he sing deprssed and sad songs??...i like it when he sings songs like these cuz there one of a kind

Comment

Working...
                              X