Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did anyone catch william hung on american idol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone catch william hung on american idol?

that was the funniest **** i have ever seen..this kid william hung is becomin really popular now..check out the site:

www.williamhung.net

dont forget to click on the vidoe..u can watch it over and over again

have the honor of watching him live.. he's now slowly catching on as a phenomenon..

dude is going to a respectable school getting a respectable degree.. but he just had to do this..

kehnday nay naa.. shoaq daa koyee mul naeee..
    If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

i adore himmmmmmmmm.. can he beeeeeeeee anycuter??
      Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

Its said that after his stint in AI, he is now very famous in Singapore/ Wahhhh bhayeeeee!

Anyway, seems he "polished off" (I am using the word very loosely) his singing talents by singing in Karaoke bars. People loved him there, which gave him confidence to appear in AI. I suspect that people use to laugh at his singing in mockery .. and he thought they are loving every moment of it.

OAN, I really enjoy the way Simon retorts. When Hung said "I have had no formal training in singing", Simon replied "Thats the surprise of the century!"
        "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

you know I'd like to know what exactly do
          you find so funny about him? the fact he sings with a strong accent? that he's oriental?

I don't even watch the show but I did manage to catch his performance while flipping channels.

You ask me the kid really does have more class and integrity then most people you come across today anywhere.

Laugh at all the arrogant fools and wannabe's out there... this kid has earned my respect

Comment

Was this the "She Bangs" person?

Comment

^
              haha! Yeah, he is the one.

Comment

waqas it's a tough competition.. u're expecting the very best from everyone and our lil William certainly doesn't make it into the top 100 even.. yes.. hes' animated and he thinks his movements are synchronized, or he's in key etc.. but he's just like the average Wil encouraged by the bathroom reverb.

yes he's a good natured fellow and he expressed that he had no regrets.. he tried out.. they didn't like him and he took it in a stride.... Good for him

now all this post idol fame is just a bonus.. he should enjoy every minute of it..

Fox is gonna do a Uncut, Untalented version of Idol soon.. watch out for a complete performance from Hung again.. (who knows they got the idea just due to the Hung phenomenon)

Comment

hey is sooo cool..i wanna be his friend

Comment

^ yep u guys could be like peas in a pod
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

go to www.williamhung.net
                      and listen to the Bhangra remix of his song
                      It's the song from "Kal ho na ho"
                      its funny as hell

scroll all the way down..fraudia i love this guy man..he brings a smile to my face

Comment

"Hung was awarded a $25,000 check from the Fuse music channel on Wednesday, and a record deal from Koch Entertainment. (I heard this news on the radio too). The deal reportedly includes Hung recording a music video that will air on Fuse."

source

Comment

The "American Idol" cast off already got a record deal. Wow! The dude is all over the town. I guess you either have to be really good or really shabby... both ways you win.
                          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

anything can happen in america!

Comment

Bless him

You guys should check out the guys that sung Tainted Love/Eye of the Tiger on the British pop idol ....
                              So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
                              Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Comment

Working...
                              X