PTV Prime & new channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTV Prime & new channels

I was wandering since I have been hearing a lot of new channels coming our way and I have also heard some people (spclly funguy) sayiing that they will get rid of prime as soon as possible I was wandering if they could offer all three channel in a plan or something. That way prime will be safe too. I know they suck at time but hey If it wasnt for them we wouldnt have anything so give them some credit please . when talking of plans i m referring to how indian channels come in packages.
    one more thing, why is that all the dramas they are showing these days are 2-3 or 4-5 yr old. I heard that Prime doesnt pay the drama people on time, or hasnt paid for the past couple of dramas so they are not giving them the new ones, so we are stuck watching the old crap.

atleast they are playng sum good old dramas too which come at 30 mins after the khabarnaama and those dramas like tanhayaina, put jhur, aanch etc are really good and worth watching over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by teeni_meeni:
      atleast they are playng sum good old dramas too which come at 30 mins after the khabarnaama and those dramas like tanhayaina, put jhur, aanch etc are really good and worth watching over and over again
      I m not talking about Prime Gold, I m referring to the ones that come on 7:45 or 8

Comment

good idea for you guys
        hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

Comment

Working...
        X