Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godfather

When will it end?.

If it doesn't end by March, I will disconnect Prime.

Rent a play for monday evenings(and tuesday and wednesday and thursday and friday) I am watching 'Phir yoon love huwa'. Seen the first disc so far. I think it's very good.

Comment

someone please stop that crap i m sick and tired of itttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

rent playes for all dese days..wats ptv for then??..and funguy u can dc ptv in march and switch to geo or ary whichever is someing to the US hopefull by the end of dis month

Comment

Tuesday's drama is equally bad? I actually liked the first 2 episodes, but haven't seen the last 2.
          Save Pakistan.

Comment

Re: Godfather

Originally posted by funguy:
            When will it end?.

If it doesn't end by March, I will disconnect Prime.
            Count me in too and till March do what i do, save your monday night for Grocery and Tuesday night (11-12) for Laundry

God knows when will this end, Prime has already aired 42 freaking episodes and the party is still on. I am not even sure if Director himself has watched the thing which they call drama!
            Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
            Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

I don't think this drama will ever end. It started in September and it's still going. It is one of the worst dramas I have seen. When is Maa starting? They said it would be on this past Sunday but it wasn't.
              Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

this is why u shouldn't get Prime.. just go to one of the many sites which have ripped whole dramas off and watch the ones you like.. .. heeng lagay na pathkari.. rang chokha aayay..

Pakistani ba-muhavra Abroad
                JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

I thought "maa" was gonna replace "Mujhay Piyar Chaahyey" two weeks ago. Well, at least according to this promo.

I guess, Maa is being held by Piyo. I think they should show Piyo first.

Comment

wats piyo..do u mean pew..meaning abba jee

Comment

Comment

Oh now I get the pun!

These scotland plays all look the same expecially because of the same cast in every single play with one or two adds/drops here and there. Rona dhona lag raha hei. People you should watch 'Phir Yoon Love Huwa'.

Comment

Working...
                        X