Sahil ki Tammana...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sahil ki Tammana...

I have been keeping up with this drama ever since its been on, wonder whats going to become of Pervez and Najia you think they'll hook up? The annoying bahbi is being a witch and despite that she still get her ways, and Qusro is so blind he can't see through Nomi's tricks, and I still watch it!

The drama has no good looking actresses or absorbing characters for me to tune in. As far as the plot goes, they all suck.

Comment

kinda typical... but I stillwatch it..
      and the actors... oh god.... they make Pakis look bad
      I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
      Bite Me! -- Please
      I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

stupid stupid stupid stupid drama

Watched one episode and it put me off. I mean what the hell, why does Prime play such crap drama on a Friday of all days. All i want on fridays is good entertainment after a whole damn week
        Save Pakistan.

Comment

I like the story line so I keep up with the drama but that Samina is getting on my nerves she whines like crazy and tries to hard to please her already unsatisfied mother, Qusro is too stupid to be true, the bhabhi is too chalaak for her own good, the mother does too much favortism I mean she hates her own daughter, Lubna is a good for nothing desparate witch, and the khala is always there up in their business trying to knock some sense into the mother...it could have been a lot better had there been someone else playing their roles.

Comment

I love this drama. Funguy, i'm so surprised at your response. It is a bit typical but I still enjoy the drama.
            Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

how long is it? and does anyone know a good site where you can buy dramas for... (cheaply since i already been ripped off today! )

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sehar~:
                stupid stupid stupid stupid drama

Watched one episode and it put me off. I mean what the hell, why does Prime play such crap drama on a Friday of all days. All i want on fridays is good entertainment after a whole damn week
                i thought the last Friday drama was good... Anchal na?
                I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
                Bite Me! -- Please
                I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

I cannot stand this play. It is so bloody annoying. That chooha Khusro should be slapped across his face. His wife is so bloody annoying arrrrrgggghhhhhhh. The dumb sister just a darn whiner with her expressionless performances. And what the hell does that bhabhi's cousin think of herself? Does she bloody own the house? What was so great about the last episode? I don't think I saw it.

Comment

Yes Muniya, Anchal was good...and so was that baabu maaster ji ;-)
                    Save Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:
                      I cannot stand this play. It is so bloody annoying. That chooha Khusro should be slapped across his face. His wife is so bloody annoying arrrrrgggghhhhhhh. The dumb sister just a darn whiner with her expressionless performances. And what the hell does that bhabhi's cousin think of herself? Does she bloody own the house? What was so great about the last episode? I don't think I saw it.
                      Someone is watching more than just "Mujhay Piyar Chaahyey".

Comment

Sweets aatay jaatay thora bohot dekh leti hoon. Don't follow it regularly like I do "mujhay pyar chahiyay'.

Comment

Who is the girl that plays the character of Lubna? I find some of her outfits to be disturbing, particularly the turtleneck style kameezes. Anyway, she reminds me of someone .... can't quite put my finger on who though .... hmmmm .....

I think the guy who is Lubna's cousin is attractive. Although, all he seems to do is drink chai in this drama.
                          Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

ugh Lubna's cousin GROSS he's sooo nice and supportive at times that it sickens me.

Comment

this drama suxx big time, Why is Prime showing old crap that have been played before.

Comment

Working...
                              X