[thumb=E]13hyd107227_4973928.JPG[/thumb]

Ali Noor and Noori performing first.

[thumb=E]13hyd177227_4973928.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]13hyd187227_4973928.JPG[/thumb]

Junoon arrives, concert features now starts

[thumb=E]13hyd377227_4973928.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]13hyd387227_4973928.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]13hyd407227_4973928.JPG[/thumb]

Thanks to Zerocool for the pictures, according to him the concert was a blast, he said nooris performance was just ok, but they arent big live performers, but Junoon rocked the house!

Thanks for the noori pics

Comment

thanxssss for posting picss man...junooon always rocks....noori hmm dunoo wht was the problem with their performance???any body have complete details abt concert

Comment

Originally posted by usmanjunooni:
        thanxssss for posting picss man...junooon always rocks....noori hmm dunoo wht was the problem with their performance???any body have complete details abt concert
        its a pictorial jani

Comment

jani abb bhi pagal hai... zeroccol said noori performance was just ok so thts y i m asking abt the problem???i think noori is a good live performer..

Comment

Originally posted by usmanjunooni:
            jani abb bhi pagal hai... zeroccol said noori performance was just ok so thts y i m asking abt the problem???i think noori is a good live performer..
            Actually, even on the noori forums the die hard noori fans do not like thier live performances. I am sure it will get better as time passes. Plus, Ive heard Ali Noor was dead tired before this one which is why he couldnt pull off a decent performance.

Comment

Working...
            X