Ali Sher's New Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Sher's New Video

I saw Ali Sher's new music video for Pyaar ka Sada (I think that's the name of the song) on PTV yesterday. Who is that model in the video? Is it Amna Haq? Just curious.
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Natasha Hussain. Pretty no? Cant stand ali sher though.

Comment

I thought it was Amna, but I wasn't too sure. Natasha Hussein .... yeah, she's pretty. I liked the video. I didn't like Ali Sher but he's starting to grow on me like a rash.
      Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Ali Sher is such a turnoff and I know about turnoffs.

ps. I love the guy who invented sick days. FF, would you be up for some flooding in SS today?

Comment

If you don't see me, my boss is around.

Comment

nonsense, woman grow some umm... gumption.

tell the boss dude to stuff it. I guarantee you will be able to post on SS without any hinderance.

Comment

Well Samby we can't flood about nothing. Find a post worth ridiculing and let's start off.

Comment

the other model who was also in a song called " tera te mera" by shiraz is much cuter

Comment

sorry, FF about running away. I don't feel hyper anymore like I did this morning.

waisay I suppose I could make fun of Humayun Saeed but I'm bored of that. I've got no one to ridicule, I feel so... empty.

Comment

Good video...only if the they had used another male model
                    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

i dun get it.. she was screamming n laughing @ the same time...

over acting by natasha hussain :S

Comment

Working...
                      X