I don't know the name but I saw it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know the name but I saw it.

The movie in which they decided to cast everybody. Akshay khanna, ash, amitabh, jaya prada, that ruthless cop from that movie with vivek oberoi and diya mirza, ajay devgan and probably some more. I watched it from where they blow up the photographers house. Don't think I missed much. Same usual story, corrupted police and politicians with afew good men being played with initially who later try to fight tthe corruption. Does anyone know the name of the movie?

The best part about the movie...the end

khaki not 2 bad of a movie considering all the propaganda u c in these movies against muslims and against pak...

Comment

I can't stand Diya Mirza. Was she any good in this film? She should stick to modelling.
      Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Thanks DM.
        Actually Diya Mirza wasnt in the movie. That villain sort of cop from her movie with vivek was in it.

Comment

the movie didnt star akshay 'khanna' or diya mirza...it was Akshay KUMAR and Ashwaria Rai.

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:
            I can't stand Diya Mirza. Was she any good in this film? She should stick to modelling.
            Modelling.. she is wider then a house.
            I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
            Bite Me! -- Please
            I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by ~MuNiYa~:

Modelling.. she is wider then a house.

she's sickly thin...
              ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
              ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Muniya, Diya Mirza is a toothpick. In fact, she needs to be fed. She was a model before an actress and she should have stuck to that profession. Bollywood seems to let in anybody these days.

I know 714 ... she looks like she's anorexic .... but then again, how many actresses don't these days?
                Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Ok khanna kumar whatever...the maila looking guy with a full head of hair. Happy? and DIYA MIRZA IS NOT IN THE MOVIE dammit! read the whole sentence at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:
                    neither can i.... she cant act...

Comment

diya mirza is chunky.. and comin from me.. believe me shes chunkyy...
                      atleast in the last movie i saw her in.. n she looked chunky in tehzeeb as welll
                      Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

i thought she looked arrite in tehzeeb, but in umm 'deewanapan', 'rehna hai tere dil mein' and 'dum' she just didnt fit in..

Comment

Khakee is a wikid movie A must see
                          Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said the end was the best part. It really is. Not because the movie ends but because what happens is just perfect!

Comment

^
                              oh! thanks you clarified that. I was planning on seeing it this weekend and then comes your thread. I almost got into my car to return the dvd..

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X