Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Law & Order

Law & Order - Every frikkin weeknight.

Last night wali episode tau bilkul indian film thi. Surprise per surprise.

Didn't watch it. What happened?

Comment

I will try to summarize as coincisely as humanly possible.

There are TWO families
      Oconnors and Bayuci

Oconnors - Jacob (husband), Laura (wife), Adan (19 year old son)
      Bayucis - Jacob (Susan's long-time lover and father of Susan's two children out of wedlock - same person as Jacob Oconnor ), Susan (has had two children with Jacob, knows Laura Oconnor since kindergarten, is having a long affair with her husband, Laura doesn't know), Brian (son - has no major role in the plot), Janet (daughter of Susan and Jacob Oconnor - found dead, gets pregnated by Adan who is actually her half brother)

Adan is a sweet guy who does not know he is actually in love and sleeping with his half sister. Both Susan and Jacob know that. When Jacob confronts his daughter about the issue and tells her everything, she slips in shock and hits some rock and dies.

I swear I am not even half way with the story but if you are really interested, I will type the rest. But if you are clueless, then why am I wasting my time?

Comment

That went completely over my head. I think you are confused yourself too.

Bayucis - Jacob (Susan's long-time lover and father of Susan's two children out of wedlock - same person as Jacob Oconnor )

So Jacob Bayuci and Jacob Oconnor are the same??? How did his las tname change? I got the rest.

Comment

Well his last name is still Oconnor. I had to put him under both families to give you the picture.

Comment

Ok. Agay bolo...

Comment

A couple of nights after Janet's death, Jacob is found shot dead in his car outside the garage in NYC.

Susan who has been living in NYC all along is caught by the police in Montreal, Canada.

The question is who killed Jacob?

Comment

The son.

Comment

No

Comment

The wife.
                    The daughters spirit.
                    Must have been the gf
                    Did I leave out anyone?

Comment

He decides to call it quits with Laura and asks Susan to drive to Montreal where he would meet her up and fly out to Cuba. WHen Laura finds out about his plan, she kills him.

Comment

you guys need to unblock each other on MSN or we have a Gupshup Chat you may wanna check out..
                        If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

We don't need your advice on how you want us to communicate. if you have a problem with our conversation, you can kiss my a$$.

There was no need to split the thread. It was on topic. May I ask what GS policy did you exercise in splitting this one?

Comment

Baba G you might aswell have sent it to our pm inboxes. What happened with the good old deleting irrelevant posts policy?

Comment

FG: the thread was discussing Law Movies.. unless you're brain dead Law & Order is not a 'Law Movie'.

FF: we try and value whatever you guys contribute to the site.. hence the effort to include everything in the forums and less throwing away to garbage unless absolutely necessary.
                              If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X