Filmfare Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filmfare Awards

Does anyone know when Filmfare Awards will be showing and on which Indian channel?

Lots of Visitors... here but kissi ne kuch naheeN bataya

So... Here I will Say...

I DONT KNOW

Em Also waiting
    FACE OF AN ~.~ANGEL~.~ APPETITE OF A VAMPIRE

Comment

on SONY... sunday.. im not sure of the time tho.. poora din tv kay agay guzaar le na.. or keep the vol on high
      standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Roshans's win again with "KOI MIL GAYA" 4 awards...

Hrithik, Preity take top honours at Filmfare awards

BEST ACTOR
        HRITHIK ROSHAN FOR KOI MIL GAYA

BEST ACTRESS
        PREITY ZINTA FOR KAL HO NA HO

BEST FILM
        KOI MIL GAYA

BEST DIRECTOR
        RAKESH ROSHAN FOR KOI MIL GAYA

BEST ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
        SAIF ALI KHAN FOR KAL HO NA HO

BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
        JAYA BACHCHAN FOR KAL HO NA HO

BEST ACTOR IN A COMIC ROLE
        SANJAY DUTT FOR MUNNABHAI MBBS

BEST ACTOR IN A VILLAINOUS ROLE
        IRRFAN FOR HAASIL

BEST LYRICS
        JAVED AKHTAR FOR KAL HO NA HO

BEST MUSIC
        SHANKAR-EHSAAN-LOY FOR KAL HO NA HO

BEST PLAYBACK ( MALE )
        SONU NIGAM FOR KAL HO NA HO

BEST PLAYBACK ( FEMALE )
        SHREYA GHOSHAL FOR JISM

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
        SULOCHANA, NIRUPA ROY AND B.R. CHOPRA

BEST DEBUTANTE ( FEMALE )
        PRIYANKA CHOPRA AND LARA DUTTA FOR ANDAZ

BEST DEBUTANT ( MALE )
        SHAAHID KAPOOR FOR ISHQ VISHQ

http://filmfareawards.indiatimes.com...how/512087.cms

Comment

It was on Sony lastnight. I found the hosts, Saif Ali Khan and Shahrukh Khan, to be quite funny. Hopefully, they will be brought back as hosts next year.

Rekha looked amazing. So did Karishma Kapoor. I think Kareena's dedication to her sister was really sweet and tasteful (not her usual skanky self).

I couldn't believe how young Jaya Prada looked. I was surprised. She looks younger now than when she was making movies back in the 80s.
          Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

archana was the worst host ever man.. that woman cannot tell a joke to save her life...
            yea shahrukh n saif were pretty funny, hrithik deserved the awards.. he was amazin n i really like the hair n all.. it was all workin.. good lookin guy...umm karishma gained a lil weight tho. but she looked good n kareena n peirty looked nice, i wish preity was a bit dressed up thou, beautifulgirl..
            the moto look stupid award shouldve gone to salman n i wish the couldve recognize is actin in tere naa, cuz hes a reallllllllly bad actor n in tere naam, he did improve n i guess nomination is a way of acknowlgin it.. n it sucks that ju cuz FF knew that shahrukh n amitabh werent gonna get best actor thye had to give them both the power AWARD.. jus so hey have sumtnin to take home.. liek a lil pity award n shahrukh wasnt that great in kalho na ho.. very typical n im a shahrukh fan.....

my 2 centsss
            Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

Shahrukh and Saif were hillarious! But Hrithik gort the best actor award critcs, and best actor award popular
              Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

In my opinion, Hritik should not have gotten the Best Actor's award..Koi Mil Gaya was a stupid movie!!

It should have been Shahrukh for KHNO!!

Comment

didnt shah rukh and saif host it last year too? they were halarious! havent seen them in this years though.. cant wait!

koi milgaya wasnt that bad.. compared to kal ho na ho, i do think hritick deserved it more than shah rukh (whose pretty boring now)

Comment

They Totaly..... Forgot abt...

Salman Should have Got the BEST Acter Instead of Hrithik

TERE NAAM

MY BEST VOTE FOR BEST DEBUDANT FEMALE

BHOMICA
                    FACE OF AN ~.~ANGEL~.~ APPETITE OF A VAMPIRE

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Scorpion:
                      They Totaly..... Forgot abt...

Salman Should have Got the BEST Acter Instead of Hrithik

TERE NAAM

MY BEST VOTE FOR BEST DEBUDANT FEMALE

BHOMICA
                      i know... They have sucha a bias aganist Salman Khan... and my cousin told me SRK make fun of salman khan.... y do they even have filmfare award .. coz no1 cares about them
                      Proud member of Shahid Afridi fan Club!

Comment

salman deserves to get laughed at. beating up women...killing street sleepers...if he gets an award then lets give charles manson the oscar

Comment

well, we can still hope that best actor award won't be given to hrithik again at the Zee Cine Awards (playing this Friday).

Just because Hrithik has been getting awards for best actor makes me hate him now......He got award for best actor two years in a row for the same movie, Kaho Na Pyar Hai. I don't know how the hell that happened. But it seems all political to me. He isn't even handsome......this guy has started to irritate me now....:yukh:

Comment

im not that bigga hrithik fan but i believe he did deserve the award for koi mil gaya.. he did awesome work,
                            Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

Originally posted by karina:
                              salman deserves to get laughed at. beating up women...killing street sleepers...if he gets an award then lets give charles manson the oscar
                              oh really... den u should b put in a jail... for lying..
                              Proud member of Shahid Afridi fan Club!

Comment

Working...
                              X