Junoon & Noori Performing Together...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junoon & Noori Performing Together...

Thats what I call a concert! Hope it doesnt get cancelled or anything!

[thumb=E]Poster7227_2791793.JPG[/thumb]

thats what i call waste of desi money! Hope it get cancelled..BTW Junoon ko or koi mulk/Pak city invite nahee kartee..everyother month they are here in US....w/ their some old crap...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerablade:
      thats what i call waste of desi money! Hope it get cancelled..BTW Junoon ko or koi mulk/Pak city invite nahee kartee..everyother month they are here in US....w/ their some old crap...
      Oye Jeerey, Agar Ankhain kaam karti ho tu ghor se parho, its in HYDERABAD . I didnt know Hyderabad was in the US eh? Aur haan, agar kisi chez ke barey me na pattah ho tu chup rah kar, both junoon and noori had concerts all over in Pakistan recently, and Junoon has not even started their US tour. And what other months are you talking about, they only tour the US for 2 months.

As for the countries recently inviting Junoon, it includes, England, UAE and India... They played to 60,000 people in the Mumbai Social Forum. Abhi thorey din pehle they performed at a sold out concert in AMI Karachi, Fortside Lahore, one in Dubai, and a peace concert in England. Mind explaining why?

Next time learn to read, warna full time spanking ho gi teri jeerey. Is entertainment forum par sab pappoo apney aap ko pattah nahee Pakistani entertainment key einstein samajhtey hain.

Comment

--------------------
        Junoon - Asia's No. 1 Band! All you little pappus can stick it!
        lmao

Spock i like ur sense of humor

Comment

^

Thanks... I hope you are not one of them pappus.

Comment

and no, dont take it wrong i am not talking about the #1 asian band part

Comment

Oye Jeerey, what is this Umair aur LM ko bhool gya hai kya?

and bring all the Ganday AndaySamby, Nikama, Spock, Teaser,Darvish, Asif_k BACK!

Comment

yaar spock...Agar Ankhain kaam karti ho tu ghor se parho.."desi money"

yaar desis like u have the same problem even in US they still wear desi bonanza sweater, desi Lee jeans and desi indian movies...Bhai desi money does not mean desi US dollors...kessay kessay logon ku visa mill jata hai kasam se

P.S: yaar yeh tottay(parrot) ke tarhan haar dafa Junoon ka time table na suna deya karo...screw Junoon and its fan!!

take a chill pill in you a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Jerablade:
                  yaar spock...Agar Ankhain kaam karti ho tu ghor se parho.."desi money"

yaar desis like u have the same problem even in US they still wear desi bonanza sweater, desi Lee jeans and desi indian movies...Bhai desi money does not mean desi US dollors...kessay kessay logon ku visa mill jata hai kasam se

P.S: yaar yeh tottay(parrot) ke tarhan haar dafa Junoon ka time table na suna deya karo...screw Junoon and its fan!!

take a chill pill in you a$$
                  Making a fool out of yourself again? Desi money in Hyderabad. What an idiot. Im referring to your comment about them not doing any concerts in Pakistani cities dodo. So tell me, werent you saying they are not invited in Pakistani cities, and countries other than the US? Ab kya ho gya? Lagta hai zyada taxi challa li hai is maheeney Aur haan, agar koi Rs. 50 karach kar ke ticket leta hai concert ki, tu woh teri taxi (er pocket) me se nahee nikal rahey.

Hope it get cancelled..BTW Junoon ko or koi mulk/Pak city invite nahee kartee

Comment

Comment

Looks like a good show.. hope someone gets a good recording and puts it up on one of the many desi sites carrying these shows so people like us can get to see it too..
                      If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

I bet that they are going to perform 1 or 2 songs together!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSky:
                          I bet that they are going to perform 1 or 2 songs together!
                          Im pretty sure they wont do Ghoom Tanna together, that song cannot be performed live, its too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:

Im pretty sure they wont do Ghoom Tanna together, that song cannot be performed live, its too good.
                            Then was the song in which Ali Noor is also there?
                            Ghoom Tana rite? which part is for Ali noor?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSky:

Then was the song in which Ali Noor is also there?
                              Ghoom Tana rite? which part is for Ali noor?
                              Starting vocals, and then he comes back in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                              X