Current Email: Not available.
    Interests: timepass

Well jin ka intrest TimePass ho inhein ISI tarah ki picture millti hein ,

do not afarid this is isi not I S I

Nice posts

------------------
    Ajj kul Meri Tarah Khuda ka bhi khana Khraab hay

Comment

Thanks... you just let me know that I had reached the grand figure of 1000 posts on Gupshup. Man, its been a long journey .... and what a post to mark the occasion with...

I see that u have 200 odd posts under your belt so far.... doodh ke daant toote nahi aur chale aaye...............

Comment

LOL nice one chilli

Comment

Originally posted by chilli:
          Thanks... you just let me know that I had reached the grand figure of 1000 posts on Gupshup. Man, its been a long journey .... and what a post to mark the occasion with...

I see that u have 200 odd posts under your belt so far.... doodh ke daant toote nahi aur chale aaye...............
          Baja furmia Hindustan mein Jawani ka miar ajj kul doodh aur peshab hi hein woo bhi Janwroon ke ,
          Fiker app ko kerny chahey ,Jahan insaan ki Mother bhi janwaroonn ke sahrey zindha rehti hein

Sahi kaha hay kesi na ke Ulaad pe Baap Ka buhat asur hota hay

Pakistan mein Jawani ka Miar Insaano ke housley aur Azm hotey hein ,Jesay ke Aik azm se wasta pur hi chuka hay ,Bazdul Bachroon ko teen dafa ,Abhi bhi agur aag nahi bunji ,TU sarkar Hume hazir hein app ki swea ko ,aisi service karein is baar ke pechly baar hath luga ke dekhtey they aub ki bar hath lugany ko bhi jaga nahi choorein gey

Aatif mian ,Hum Tation aur mendko ke barey mein rai mehfooz hi rakhtey hein

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by schahzad:

Sahi kaha hay kesi na ke Ulaad pe Baap Ka buhat asur hota hay

yaar schahzad, dont mean to butt in ur business but why drag someone's parents into this?
            I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

oooppsssss

Ohh sorry yara actully i was defining the national chracteristics of Indian and you know they belive the cow is their Mother ,so def Their father will bee ..

What i did wrong in it ,

Lugat hay Admin ne beja hay app ko ta ke muje block kerney ka bahana mil jay ,muj se Hindu tu pehley hi tung hein aub west waley bhi Muje paki honey ka Mujram bana ker block kerein gey

Ooo welcome shellcome yara ,

Shuker hey Apney tu lootein gey ,
              aur DEFUNEIN GEY TU SAHI

------------------

Comment

Aatif mian ,Hum Tation aur mendko ke barey mein rai mehfooz hi rakhtey hein

hehe
                schahzad .. that pic was posted in good humor, just like the one in Indian javan thread. munney its time for ur diaper change ... go now before it starts stinkin in here!

Comment

Ohh sorry yara actully i was defining the national chracteristics of Indian and you know they belive the cow is their Mother ,so def Their father will bee ..

Yaar, maybe he/she is indian yet Muslim, and I dont think they belive that cow is their mother

Lugat hay Admin ne beja hay app ko ta ke muje block kerney ka bahana mil jay ,muj se Hindu tu pehley hi tung hein aub west waley bhi Muje paki honey ka Mujram bana ker block kerein gey

Yaar, admin mujhe kion kahay ga, agar admin ko "block" karna hua to woh kar de ga

[This message has been edited by 5Abi (edited May 25, 2002).]
                  I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Aatif Mian
                    Woo kia hay ke hum juhla ko aisa para likha muzaq sumj nahi ata ,Mian hum tu Apney kadey kanoon rukhety hein ,App ke lei bhi acha mashwara yehi hey Ke "murtd " na hoon , Haan ager app bhi usi zameen ki pedawar hein jahan Mamta bhi Cow se porri ke jati hey tu muje app se humderdy hay,

------------------

[This message has been edited by schahzad (edited May 25, 2002).]

Comment

Musharaf ka Jawab ...

Check out.
                      http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum26/HTML/007551.html

------------------
                      I'm Gonna Be The Champ
                      The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

Comment

Originally posted by 5Abi:

[This message has been edited by 5Abi (edited May 25, 2002).]
                        Yara Actully i always respect Indians and even hindus ,coz i am not in that of emotional persons .I am in Networks and Many of Indians and Hindues ,ladies and men are my nice friends ,They are working with me for some high level tech and we never have such a problem ,but when it come to country i always say

no rules ,no Care just prestige of Country ,
                        If there indian just take part in normal Acticities of Gupshup and prove that they are loving and are good persons ,they can win us by love and even can cause to think to behave for them even if sometime pak will do any misbehave with India

but they always proved that they are not good and See now

You people are criticising me for these Words and i have a full List of Admins who are muslim and issue warnings always when i misbehave ,But ni indian think like this.

So they choose this behave ,and they know that pakis will irritate by these kinda pics and irritate us and so what they expect in respond ????

------------------

Comment

Aatif Mian
                          Woo kia hay ke hum juhla ko aisa para likha muzaq sumj nahi ata ,Mian hum tu Apney kadey kanoon rukhety hein ,App ke lei bhi acha mashwara yehi hey Ke "murtd " na hoon , Haan ager app bhi usi zameen ki pedawar hein jahan Mamta bhi Cow se porri ke jati hey tu muje app se humderdy hay,

Sorry but I didnt get a single word you said .. watever it was .. I am sure something bad .. as if I care

Comment

The post and the poster....kinda represent the collective indian mentality. Goes to show, immaturity reigns supreme, right from the PM all the way down to time passers.

Comment

Actually this pic had two fingers showing... but the chilli gave the other one to aatif.

------------------
                              You can only paint with the colors you're given...
                              ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

Working...
                              X