romantic crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

romantic crap

Everyone who posts so called romantic pictures, pictures of flower, friendship, cute animals, so on and so forth NEED TO GET A FREAGIN LIFE!!!!

Shamsheer ul Haq

boy u need some rest,
    go and sleep now.

------------------

zindagi mein koi aata hai
    zindagi se koi jaata hai
    jab aao to ley aana
    jab jao to dey jaana
    yaadein
    baatein bhool jatein hain
    yaadein yaad aate hain
    bas yaadein.

[This message has been edited by the real raja (edited April 29, 2002).]
    In The Eyes Of Stranger ^.^ Living In Danger

Comment

Rest, I have plenty of. Patience with this cheesy romantic crap, I have none.

Shamsheer ul Haq

Comment

I do no disagree.

Comment

Here's something 4 U, S

------------------

`* SomeDay *

My KISSING POEM --- even if read SILENTLY and ALONE --- may cause the reader's LIPS to PUCKER, her body to lean towards an absent LOVER.

Comment

Here's something more 4 U, S

------------------

`* SomeDay *

My KISSING POEM --- even if read SILENTLY and ALONE --- may cause the reader's LIPS to PUCKER, her body to lean towards an absent LOVER.

[This message has been edited by Quasimodo (edited April 29, 2002).]

Comment

LOL!!!

Quasi you cupid you!

------------------
              • I was born with a defective eye ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by shamsheer:
                Everyone who posts so called romantic pictures, pictures of flower, friendship, cute animals, so on and so forth NEED TO GET A FREAGIN LIFE!!!!

Shamsheer ul Haq

.... hazur it appears you are feeling left out ... seeing something colourful .. inspirational is a good moral boost .. so why not relax and enjoy .. huh ..

------------------
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And heaven in a wild flower
                Hold affinity in the palm of your hand
                And eternity in an hour

Comment

shamsheer dont worry dude I will post some pix that you will like of blood and death, that will get you going i am sure

------------------
                  "By Allah I long to escape the prison of my ego and lose myself in the mountains and deserts , these sad and lonely people tire me" ---Rumi

Comment

in da pic "colors of love" orange is spelt wrong. ITS SPELT "ORANGE" NOT "ORINGE"

Comment

I agree... I think desi and arab men are the only men in the world who like feminine stuff like this, pictures of flowers and babies and rainbows, grow a pair for f**k's sake.

Comment

A.A. Why you have to BAD MOUTH in EVERY single F'KING Thread. U Should Grow UP U.L.S.O.C.S.L.H

------------------

`* SomeDay *

Comment

Why are you crying quasi, first you post feminine pictures, then you start crying like one, tsk tsk, go get some kleenex and wipe away those tears, maybe some day your knight in shining armour will come save you.

Comment

A.A. U crack me UP Why do U have to make a JACK A$$ out of URSELF in every single post. Why UR always Pissed? What the matter baby, Nobody Loves U?

By the way Thanks 4 the Kleenex BUT I am sure UR poor future wife will be needing them MORE THEN ME

------------------

`* SomeDay *

Comment

don't worry quasi. wait till cupid strikes for these ppl. only then will they be able to understand.

------------------
                              Pyaar Bhi Zindagi Ki Tarah Hota Hay.
                              Hur Mor Asan Nahin Hota, Hur Mor Pay Khushi Nahin Milti;
                              Pur Jub Hum Zindagi Ka Saath Nahin Chortay To Pyaar Ka Saath Kyon Chorayn
                              "maybe u weren't born to scale mountains, or stop wars, or draw a masterpiece. maybe ur purpose in life is greater than that, you'll touch a heart, make a friend, and give someone so much happiness, u'll feel like u've lived your life." -dewani teri

Comment

Working...
                              X