Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wonder why america supports isreal so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever wonder why america supports isreal so much?

Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, October 8th.

A Palestinian boy runs past an Israeli tank which entered a Palestinian ruled part of the West Bank city of Hebron October 6, 2001. These tanks were supplied by the United States

Source: http://www.davidduke.com/writings/10-03-01.shtml

WHAT HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU IN MY LAST POSTS? ISRAEL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11 ATTACKS. USA KNOWS IT BUT USA CANNOT BOMB ISRAEL SINCE ISRAEL CONTROLS AMERICA. PLEASE PEOPLE, YOU'RE BEING BRAINWASHED BY THE AMERICAN PROPAGANDA SO DONT LET YOURSELF BECOME ONE OF THOSE. WHY IS IT THAT YOU PEOPLE CANT FACE THE FACTS?

I am American, and agree with everything you said, and it makes me sick to think this supposed "man" Sharon has so much control of how we conduct our international affairs.

If It were up to me, I would cut Israel off and not give the first cent, nor would I send them so much as a cap gun.

Maybe then, they would learn how to get along with their neighbors.

Brenda

------------------
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcsm57:
      I am American, and agree with everything you said, and it makes me sick to think this supposed "man" Sharon has so much control of how we conduct our international affairs.

If It were up to me, I would cut Israel off and not give the first cent, nor would I send them so much as a cap gun.

Maybe then, they would learn how to get along with their neighbors.

Brenda

Yep, glad you have agreed the facts but they cannot cut their ties off with israel, its not that easy my friend. America is a puppet in israel's hands and he does everything the israel tells him. He cant cut ties off, if he does, who knows what israel will be up to.

Comment

May Allah give me the power to learn.
        Ref from Quran Surah Al-Infal

Next

Surah Al-Nisa

Surah Al-nisa

Comment

"Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Eart, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck". President S. Truman under pressure to recognize the newly announced Zionist in Isreal.

Comment

------------------
            "By Allah I long to escape the prison of my ego and lose myself in the mountains and deserts , these sad and lonely people tire me" ---Rumi

Comment

Its just pathetic! Blame everything on America! Ukhalil. This shouldnt be coming from your mouth! You are in Canada. Canada has always supported the Isrealis too! If you hate there policy on Isreal so bad! Why dont you move back to Pakistan?

Its a true yet sad fact, but there are too many jewish people on influential positions in many countries. unlike us! So thats why America will always support the Jewish community.

Comment

[This message has been edited by confused (edited April 24, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by AliBeta:
                  Its just pathetic! Blame everything on America! Ukhalil. This shouldnt be coming from your mouth! You are in Canada. Canada has always supported the Isrealis too! If you hate there policy on Isreal so bad! Why dont you move back to Pakistan?

Its a true yet sad fact, but there are too many jewish people on influential positions in many countries. unlike us! So thats why America will always support the Jewish community.
                  Listen up , What has america given you? Anything? And I am aware of the fact that Canada supports israel so what you want me to do?

America supports Israel too much, you're brain is full of american propaganda and american media and is that my fault? To me it seems like you're blaming everything on me. You just cant handle the damn fact that Israel controls USA and USA supports Israel just too much.

Even an american said himself said that CIA and Israel were responsible for 9/11 attacks but you just can't held the facts. I mean what's up? Clear your brain out and stop watching the american media. If you cant do that, then dont comment cause your words simple tell me your brain is full of american media!

You just cant handle the fact, why not? Has america given you money or something? I mean what are you? Many american are against their countries police and yet you happen to be a pakistani and supporting america. God man, you're very behind, you are gonna have to catch up.

America HAS to support israel. If it doesn't, then it will see the consequences.

Maybe you're not aware of this fact since you watch and believe in american media.

President Clinton tryed going against israel and did you see the consequences? Did you see afterwards what american jewish did too him? They told the world publicly everything about his contacts with other womens.

I give up on you man, you just love a country who has killed 500,000 children in Iraq and has killed over 200,000 people in Afghanistan and many more! How can you support such a country where they kill your own people? Have you been totally brainwashed by the american media?

And I think you dont believe me on the above statement. If not, I will prove it!

Please dont get offended by any of this.

khuda hafiz

Comment

Its just pathetic! Blame everything on America! Ukhalil. This shouldnt be coming from your mouth! ......

....... Its a true yet sad fact, but there are too many jewish people on influential positions in many countries. unlike us! So thats why America will always support the Jewish community.
                    exactly what i was gonna say...

we blame others for our incompetance.. God told us to put the most emphasis on education and trade and yet its sad to notice that ironically muslims are the most backward group in these 2 fields. Our ppl consider gettin education as evil and unnecessary. Those of who which do have the resources (financial and moral) to make a diffrence (like me) waste time and just take it easy... putting in no real effort to do somthing that would make a difference. Its no wonder that we are suffering like this. I admire jews for all the top places they hold, their spirit of survival and the their persistence to proceed.

truly remarkable.

Comment

Once again you have completely ignored my suggestion and proved that you are a hypocrite by living in Canada and still ridiculing USA.

You asked me that if Canada supports US, what you are supposed to do. You should write to your political leaders and tell them real facts that are going on in Palestine instead of ridiculing the US.

Alhamudllilah I am a Pakistani American and yes I support the US, I have full trust in my leaders. I agree that what is happening in Palestine today is wrong. And so do the American leaders. But there is no justification of killing innocent civilian just because they belong to a different faith.

And stop with these childish stuff that America has given me money and stuff. I am just one of those people who will point out anything which is right and applaud it and if something is wrong, I am would be the first to condemn it!

You say that I am brainwashed through American media. What if I accuse of being influenced by MULLAH propaganda. The same propagande which says its alright to kill people in the name of Islam?

As for people dying in Afghanistan and Iraq. As always human casualties are very unfortunate. But the governments of both countries had this coming to them. If they are going to mess with a giant who is a lot stronger with them (And not listen to their friends like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia), this kind of stuff will happen!

you are always ridiculing America, millions of Muslims live happliy as Americans here! And are proud to be Americans. We were the first to support and send forces to Kosovo.

Originally posted by ukhalil11:
                      Listen up , What has america given you? Anything? And I am aware of the fact that Canada supports israel so what you want me to do?

America supports Israel too much, you're brain is full of american propaganda and american media and is that my fault? To me it seems like you're blaming everything on me. You just cant handle the damn fact that Israel controls USA and USA supports Israel just too much.

Even an american said himself said that CIA and Israel were responsible for 9/11 attacks but you just can't held the facts. I mean what's up? Clear your brain out and stop watching the american media. If you cant do that, then dont comment cause your words simple tell me your brain is full of american media!

You just cant handle the fact, why not? Has america given you money or something? I mean what are you? Many american are against their countries police and yet you happen to be a pakistani and supporting america. God man, you're very behind, you are gonna have to catch up.

America HAS to support israel. If it doesn't, then it will see the consequences.

Maybe you're not aware of this fact since you watch and believe in american media.

President Clinton tryed going against israel and did you see the consequences? Did you see afterwards what american jewish did too him? They told the world publicly everything about his contacts with other womens.

I give up on you man, you just love a country who has killed 500,000 children in Iraq and has killed over 200,000 people in Afghanistan and many more! How can you support such a country where they kill your own people? Have you been totally brainwashed by the american media?

And I think you dont believe me on the above statement. If not, I will prove it!

Please dont get offended by any of this.

khuda hafiz

Comment

Once again you have completely ignored my suggestion and proved that you are a hypocrite by living in Canada and still ridiculing USA.

You asked me that if Canada supports US, what you are supposed to do. You should write to your political leaders and tell them real facts that are going on in Palestine instead of ridiculing the US.

Alhamudllilah I am a Pakistani American and yes I support the US, I have full trust in my leaders. I agree that what is happening in Palestine today is wrong. And so do the American leaders. But there is no justification of killing innocent civilian just because they belong to a different faith.

And stop with these childish stuff that America has given me money and stuff. I am just one of those people who will point out anything which is right and applaud it and if something is wrong, I am would be the first to condemn it!

You say that I am brainwashed through American media. What if I accuse of being influenced by MULLAH propaganda. The same propagande which says its alright to kill people in the name of Islam?

As for people dying in Afghanistan and Iraq. As always human casualties are very unfortunate. But the governments of both countries had this coming to them. If they are going to mess with a giant who is a lot stronger with them (And not listen to their friends like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia), this kind of stuff will happen!

you are always ridiculing America, millions of Muslims live happliy as Americans here! And are proud to be Americans. We were the first to support and send forces to Kosovo.

Alibittay what else proof do u need tp confirm that israel controls america, when their leader themself says that his people do end of story.

Comment

I also live in Canada but I don't agree with your argument that Canada supports Israel in a manner reminicient of America...In Canada Israel is critisized quite openly for its human rights violations.......oh please your point on Iraq is just disgusting....just because Saddam is a moron...that doesn't mean we should support the starvation of little children in Iraq....we call our selves the civilized world...but what is the difference between us and the mongols when both killed little babies....

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadsha:
                            I also live in Canada but I don't agree with your argument that Canada supports Israel in a manner reminicient of America...In Canada Israel is critisized quite openly for its human rights violations.......oh please your point on Iraq is just disgusting....just because Saddam is a moron...that doesn't mean we should support the starvation of little children in Iraq....we call our selves the civilized world...but what is the difference between us and the mongols when both killed little babies....

Imagine if you were one of those kids and imagine me then saying the similar thing to you.. hurts doesn't it brother? And you are right, america supports israel in a very different manner than canada.

By the way, for what you've said about the starvation of iraqi children, by god May allah forgive you on that comment. You think it's a joke saying that and you dont give a damn about them

In Islam it says if a muslim brother is hurt, every muslim should feel the samething and yet you're doing quite the opposite and dont give a damn.

khuda hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadsha:

Imagine if you were one of those kids and imagine me then saying the similar thing to you.. hurts doesn't it brother? And you are right, america supports israel in a very different manner than canada.

By the way, for what you've said about the starvation of iraqi children, by god May allah forgive you on that comment. You think it's a joke saying that and you dont give a damn about them

In Islam it says if a muslim brother is hurt, every muslim should feel the samething and yet you're doing quite the opposite and dont give a damn.

khuda hafiz

Comment

Working...
                              X