Case in point...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case in point...

I salute this man in his endeavour to write something and being brave enough to face such overwhelming adversity in writing his book...

Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

u salute him... cool man.. but wat book did he wriet.. and who the hell is he..????

Comment

Is IT Salman Rushdi? the one wrote Saanic Verses? Is it?

Comment

Yes it is Salman Rushdie, and he didn't even write anything that was good. Satanic verses just sounds like the rantings of a maniac.... whats the point to it? He is hailed just for creating the uproar, all talk and no lasagna just like that other "intellectual" Tasleema Nasreen....I'd sooner support Naipaul than these pretenders...

Comment

He is more popular becuase of the media, otherwise his books are worth being sold at the radi bazar in Lahore!
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

why is it that we praise all the LOONIES for their art in LOONINESSS

jus sumthin to ponder about

Comment

SHAME ON YOU AND SHAME ON PEOPLE WHO SAY HE IS BRAVE.
              HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT HAZROO PBUH. (NAOOZO-B-ILLAH).
              BEFORE YOU SAY ANY THING LIKE THIS ABOUT SOME ONE MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND WAT HE SAID IN HIS BOOK. AND CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE STILL A MUSLIM

Comment

Originally posted by tipz:
                SHAME ON YOU AND SHAME ON PEOPLE WHO SAY HE IS BRAVE.
                HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT HAZROO PBUH. (NAOOZO-B-ILLAH).
                BEFORE YOU SAY ANY THING LIKE THIS ABOUT SOME ONE MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND WAT HE SAID IN HIS BOOK. AND CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE STILL A MUSLIM
                i agree with u .. he is Suman Rushdi ... who wrote the verses ..

Why u guys Salute him cause he did against islam ..

------------------

سكورپین کنگ
                o_kg

Back In GupShup

Comment

Lajawab is trying to tread in the same path as Rushdie by posting a pro-Rushdie opinion in adverse conditions.

Let's all be proud of Lajawab for showing braveness. Right?

Comment

I think Salman Rushdie thrives on controversy. He loves the limelight and would do anything to grab it.

P.S.- By the way Ukhalil have you taken a leaf from Rushdies book.

Comment

There is no need to stone the person who considers Rushdi worth something. They have every right to their opinion, like you are entitled to your .

People who post images in this forum want guppies's comments & opinion on the content of the post. Not a judgment on their personal life.
                      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Working...
                      X