gaao maataa leads train into platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gaao maataa leads train into platform

lolz...she keeps running in front of the train...never deviates from the straight path! lol

Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Re: gaao maataa leads train into platform

I think she is pulling the train. Look closely, there may be a rope attached.
    Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

haha awesome pic KKF bhai. This is the new way to control traffic traffic light kik zaroorat nahi

Comment

Originally posted by kaka_in_usa View Post
        I think she is pulling the train. Look closely, there may be a rope attached.
        yup...i think there is one invisible rope, tied to the cow, pulling the train.

Originally posted by delhi2lahorekarachi View Post
        haha awesome pic KKF bhai. This is the new way to control traffic traffic light kik zaroorat nahi
        good idea...replace all signals leading the trains into the platform with ALL thinking cows! motherly love at it's best!
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Working...
        X