Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aamnay Samnay Aaliyah Khan :)

& After a long time
    with Drums te Dhol..... we feel pleased to announce.....
    that Our Guest this time is
    Aaliyah Khan
    ask her as many questions as you want ...
    and enjoy her presence
    :shoaby:
    So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
    William Shakespeare

Re: Aamnay Samnay Aaliyah Khan

Yayyy Another awesome amne samne session Salaam alaikum/Ayubowan Aaliyah Kohomada? So my questions to you are..how did you first find GS? Where in Sri Lanka are you/your family from? Where do you live now? What is your fav Pakistani/Indian delicacy? Do you like sweet or savoury foods and what is your fav sweet? Have you visited Pakistan and which cities have you visited? Have you ever been to India? What was the first Bollywood film you watched? Who is your fav actor/actress and fave song? Which languages do you speak? Is it difficult knowing who to support in cricket when Sri Lanka plays Pakistan? How is it like being a moderator..and does this great power come with great responsibility? should be enough for now..i'll let others ask.Sthoothiy. Hamu veema gana sathu-tui

Comment

Oye huye

here is my Question ek hi hai sirf

so you are a modni of science and technology... examz mae science mae like chemistry physics and bio jo suject app ney choose kiye they kitney numbers atey they

Comment

*which song would you listen to if you had to choose frm this: sheela vs jalebi vs munni vs chikni chameli vs aaja nachle. *Which of the 3 Khans is your fav? *3 idiots vs ghajini vs talaash? *DDLJ vs Baazigar vs dil to pagal hai? *Which movie of Jacqueline Fernandez do you like most?*and have you heard Arjun's tum hi ho and do you like Arjun's songs? Do you listen to M.I.A?
        Last edited by delhi2lahorekarachi; Aug 19, 2013, 12:54 PM. Reason: *ke saath ...geo hamare saath

Comment

WOW...that is a lot of questions already

I might take a few days to answer coz am busy right now as I am moving tonight to another place....so bear with me
          Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
          Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

you always keep moving from one place to other..are you under any kind of witness protection programme...

Comment

Originally posted by ninja hattori View Post
              you always keep moving from one place to other..are you under any kind of witness protection programme...
              am gonna count this as a question...I'll let you know ninja
              Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
              Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
                am gonna count this as a question...I'll let you know ninja
                so what is the next location after Canada

Comment

Ninjaji you should also do an amne samne as well kabhi baad mein

Comment

just realised my questions are pretty stereotypical questions. feel free to ignore the ones that don't seem so relevant. i think i got a bit too excited about asking questions and having them answered. usually i only reach amne samne after its already been happened.

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
                      WOW...that is a lot of questions already

I might take a few days to answer coz am busy right now as I am moving tonight to another place....so bear with me
                      No probs. I think you do a great job as a moderator and ive been reading a few of your moderated threads for some time now before i joined. Excuse my thousands of questions..you only have to answer what you feel like Last set of questions i promise. I'm trying to combine all your moderatorships together. * If you were on some safari in a natural place and had to drive away from a pack of hungry lions and endangered tigers which car would you choose? * what is your fav animal? *Are you an iphone or blackberry person? *Who is your fav Pakistani/Sri Lankan cricketer (batter) and bowler(like who do you think is best at bowling maidens over..i mean maiden overs?), *what is your fav TV show and if you had to cast Pakistani actors/Bollywood actors who would you cast?*Mac or PC?* Who is your fav Pakistani singer and fav song? *If you had to make the perfect Pakistani/Bollywood movie/drama serial who would you cast as lead (and you can mix both together if you desire), who would have the best chemistry and what according to you makes good chemistry (not the oxygen, nitrogen type)? I think that covers all your forums (cricketnama, check. showbiz Pakistan, Pakistani music, check. Bollywood, check. computer and IT, check. Automobiles and nature check. World entertainment, check. Science and nature, check).
                      Last edited by delhi2lahorekarachi; Aug 19, 2013, 12:50 PM. Reason: * ke saath

Comment

@D2LK, Please apnay questions ki pointing kerdo, bari meherbaani hogi

My Questions for Aaliyah:

*Your Marriage story. How you to met?
                        *Your favorite weather & why?
                        *Something you want to change about GS?
                        *Your experience of joining GS?
                        *Something that Aayan is doing these day and you find it annoying?
                        So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
                        William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post

@D2LK, Please apnay questions ki pointing kerdo, bari meherbaani hogi

My Questions for Aaliyah:

*Your Marriage story. How you to met?
                          *Your favorite weather & why?
                          *Something you want to change about GS?
                          *Your experience of joining GS?
                          *Something that Aayan is doing these day and you find it annoying?
                          ok Queen Baji hum karte hain Nice questions..i was going to ask about Ayan. He sounded cute in the GS Independence day voice message

Comment

William Shakespeare

Comment

^ aap muskurate waqt bahut acchi lagti hain lol

Comment

Working...
                              X