GS GROUP AUDIO MSG ON 14TH AUGUST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS GROUP AUDIO MSG ON 14TH AUGUST!

I managed to have some messages from GS members on such a wonderful day of Independence...
    Me, ali syed, fariha, TLK Bhai and aaliyah managed to have something for you all...

Is ke sath sath a lot of Duaen for our Country Pakistan. Allah isay hamesha sar sabz o shadaab rakhay... aur Aaabad rakhay
    Amen

https://soundcloud.com/queen_gs/paki...bad-gs-promo-0
    Last edited by queen_24; Aug 15, 2013, 08:08 PM. Reason: UZ's message edited
    So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
    William Shakespeare

Re: GS GROUP AUDIO MSG ON 14TH AUGUST!

Really enjoyed the voice message Great inspiring words from all and I hope what you say happens. There should be some soundcloud feature where we can also interact with moderators live

Comment

Originally posted by delhi2lahorekarachi View Post
      Really enjoyed the voice message Great inspiring words from all and I hope what you say happens. There should be some soundcloud feature where we can also interact with moderators live
      really didn't get you, the soundcloud thing has nothing to do with the moderators .. You can upload your voice too
      just get yourself registered with soundcloud and start uploading
      So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
      William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post
        really didn't get you, the soundcloud thing has nothing to do with the moderators .. You can upload your voice too
        just get yourself registered with soundcloud and start uploading
        oh I just realised sab links sepatate the. I should get registered to soundcloud. I was thinking soundcloud bhi Skype tara hai where everyone can talk together and then it can also be uploaded. podcast ki tara. I think that would also be awesome.

Comment

Yeah TLK sahab ne kuch zyada hee lamba lecture nahi de diya?

Great job everyone else.
          People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

oh I just realised sab links sepatate the. I should get registered to soundcloud. I was thinking soundcloud bhi Skype tara hai where everyone can talk together and then it can also be uploaded. podcast ki tara. I think that would also be awesome.
            LOL No

Originally posted by TLK View Post

Great job everyone else.
            Nahi nahi TLK bhai... aap hum sab se baray hain... aapke experiences zada hain to aapki taqreer bhi zada honi chahye thi
            William Shakespeare

Comment

Exciting idea and beautiful execution Liked every bit of it.

TLK bhai, your "bhashan" was not that long. And what you said was very precise. Janta yani hamaray dil ki sub batain keh daleen aap nay janab...

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24:9701291
                Nahi nahi TLK bhai... aap hum sab se baray hain... aapke experiences zada hain to aapki taqreer bhi zada honi chahye thi
                From that logic, aaliyah must be a preteen, cause her talk was the shortest

Thanx lucid Bhai
                People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Great job everyone else.
                  If you have many experiences and are wise with age you should def give bashan acha lecture tha. after all TLK uncle you are like SuperPakistaniman from your pic. right

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid View Post
                    Exciting idea and beautiful execution Liked every bit of it.

TLK bhai, your "bhashan" was not that long. And what you said was very precise. Janta yani hamaray dil ki sub batain keh daleen aap nay janab...
                    thanks Lucid..
                    From that logic, aaliyah must be a preteen, cause her talk was the shortest

Thanx lucid Bhai
                    lol
                    If you have many experiences and are wise with age you should def give bashan acha lecture tha. after all TLK uncle you are like SuperPakistaniman from your pic. right
                    LOL.. Uncle keh dala wese TLK bhai aap awaz se uncle hi lagty hain
                    William Shakespeare

Comment

This audio message deserves a thousand likes.Thora sa late ho gaye aap log
                      Dil dil Pakistan

Comment

That was very nice!!! Good messages everyone!!!

Queeny...I like how you did the editing
                        Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
                        Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Originally posted by Microbian View Post
                          This audio message deserves a thousand likes.Thora sa late ho gaye aap log
                          ap ne to ek bhi nahin diya wese my mistake.. mene hi thread late start kerne ka socha, was dealing with some health issues... verna iss se bhi behter sunnay ko milta aapko..

Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
                          That was very nice!!! Good messages everyone!!!

Queeny...I like how you did the editing
                          lol, aaliya thanks for your contribution... your voice is entirely different from your appearance n kichu for the cute Aayan for his giggly participation
                          William Shakespeare

Comment

Excellent job everyone

Comment

William Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                              X