dedicated to my hubby..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dedicated to my hubby..

So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
    William Shakespeare

Re: dedicated to my hubby..

wow
    and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
    [25:74]

Comment

i will post here every song that I dedicate to my Hubby
      So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
      William Shakespeare

Comment

dedicated from your hubby to you (he has just emailed me)

Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
        Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

you posted and I am agreed?? this is not Gupshup corner
          William Shakespeare

Comment

And why is a dedication to your husband in Life1? Is he a GS member who's going to read your dedication to him?
            You can't buy happiness, but you can buy shoes and that's kinda the same thing...

Comment

self-satisfaction

another song:

William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post
                self-satisfaction

another song:

Well then a suggestion, why don't you self-satisfy yourself in the video thread or Cafe?

Oops, I forgot you already have three other threads going about how much you miss your husband or your husband misses you. Bas isi thread ki kammi thi
                You can't buy happiness, but you can buy shoes and that's kinda the same thing...

Comment

you have any problem??
                  William Shakespeare

Comment

Dear members,

I understand that sometimes you all want to just chit chat casually about non serious topics or on a topic, but without the seriousness...but really when we have abundance of such topics, we take away from the essence of the Life & Relationships Forum. You can open a thread with a message or discussion idea and it doesn't have to be as dramatic as an evil MILs witchiness. It could be a simple observation about life in general. However, it should be worthy of discussion not just end at a sigh or exclamation.

Please note that while we tend to be relaxed in issuing warnings, we do have a committment towards maintaining a certain standard and if we see repeat attempts as starting topics without any purpose or those that don't belong in Life1, we will either close them, move them, or issue infractions where needed.

Thanks .
                    Fools never disagree.

Comment

and maybe YES he is the GS member
                      William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post
                        you have any problem??
                        :mirch:
                        See the post # 10 above.
                        Fools never disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post

Dear members,

I understand that sometimes you all want to just chit chat casually about non serious topics or on a topic, but without the seriousness...but really when we have abundance of such topics, we take away from the essence of the Life & Relationships Forum. You can open a thread with a message or discussion idea and it doesn't have to be as dramatic as an evil MILs witchiness. It could be a simple observation about life in general. However, it should be worthy of discussion not just end at a sigh or exclamation.

Please note that while we tend to be relaxed in issuing warnings, we do have a committment towards maintaining a certain standard and if we see repeat attempts as starting topics without any purpose or those that don't belong in Life1, we will either close them, move them, or issue infractions where needed.

Thanks .
                          you can MOVE it.. for sure, my thread shouldn't be taken as a joke as I am serious.. I posted here because I thought, if its about my hubby, it should be posted in Life1.. thats it!!
                          William Shakespeare

Comment

dunyaa bohat zaalim hay
                            William Shakespeare

Comment

William Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                              X