Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALLAH KE NAAM P DAY DO...

Re: ALLAH KE NAAM P DAY DO...

No matter how big lootera he is.... at least respect him.... He is our President!

Comment

ye me nain to nahin banaai

Comment

Lakin apni post tu ki hai na? What is the point of posting such images??? Jo loog anti pakistani hain unkoo aur mooka(chance) miljata hai pakistan kai baare main bakwaas karne ka....so its better atleast we (pakistani) dont post such things

Comment

Meena i am not having a go at you.... was just tellin you!

Comment

Comment

Fools never disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by shez.. View Post
                Lakin apni post tu ki hai na? What is the point of posting such images??? Jo loog anti pakistani hain unkoo aur mooka(chance) miljata hai pakistan kai baare main bakwaas karne ka....so its better atleast we (pakistani) dont post such things
                Moulvi Shez. This is clean fun everybody who looks at it will know that it is just for fun and that it is a doctored picture.
                Anybody who is not from Indo-Pak will not get what this picture is about. Trust me. The homeless/beggers in West use different tactics.
                Fools never disagree.

Comment

Im sorry but this picture is extremely funny, I saw it on fb the other day.

Comment

Number 1) it has already been posted by someone else in Jokes forum.
                    number 2) if u think this way u r making fun of Zardari then u r wrong, u r making fun of Pakistan cuz he is begging for pakistan
                    KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                    LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

haha, he is begging for himself.. pakistan ka to sirf naam use ho raha hay.

Comment

^^ even if he is corrupt not all 7 billion is gona go into his pocket as its an aid and fund and its always monitored, and even if everything is gona go into his pocket is it very hard to understand that he is using pakistan's name, and everyone knows that if we dont get this money pakistan is gona go bankrupt like iceland very soon and by posting this kinda stuff on internet is giving a very bad name to pakistan. m not a zardari supporter, but this thing is not against zardari its actually making fun of pakistan.
                        KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                        LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

^^^ Exactly i agree with you ecoshan..... and mirch unkil is calling me mouvli just coz of this...talk abt stupididty!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                            Moulvi Shez. This is clean fun everybody who looks at it will know that it is just for fun and that it is a doctored picture.
                            Anybody who is not from Indo-Pak will not get what this picture is about. Trust me. The homeless/beggers in West use different tactics.
                            Unkil mirch...1st giv me a good reason y u called me moulvi???

2nd by posting this pics we are making fun of whole pakistan not just zardari....No matter how bad he is... The fact is, He is the President of Pak...

No wonder y we (pakistani) dont have any izzat left! and ur are saying people from west wont get what this pic is about?

Comment

Originally posted by EcoShan View Post
                              ^^ even if he is corrupt not all 7 billion is gona go into his pocket as its an aid and fund and its always monitored, and even if everything is gona go into his pocket is it very hard to understand that he is using pakistan's name, and everyone knows that if we dont get this money pakistan is gona go bankrupt like iceland very soon and by posting this kinda stuff on internet is giving a very bad name to pakistan. m not a zardari supporter, but this thing is not against zardari its actually making fun of pakistan.
                              Pa jee , the people who make decisions to pay billions of dollars to Pakistan do not get influenced with a photoshoped/doctored image.
                              Fools never disagree.

Comment

Working...
                              X