Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My car

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My car

    Mustang GT Conv.


























    Last edited by Gohan; Nov 23, 2008, 05:00 PM.

    #2
    I got it last month. It's an amazing ride and I'm glad I got it in stick. That was my biggest hurdle, whether to get automatic or manual. I had driven automatic before and it's just so boring. So I went with stick, granted I didnt know how to drive stick so that was kinda nerve wrecking. Stalling it here and there, not getting the grasp of the clutch but after alot of practice I'm glad I didnt go with automatic. It's just so much fun driving stick, so many things to learn and perform on the road, i.e. hard launches, power shifting etc, it's just awesome. There's a mustang/saleen connection goin on the road, guys in these ride come up next to me at the light and rev their engine giving me a nod or a thumb up, I do the same. Love it.
    Last edited by Gohan; Nov 23, 2008, 05:10 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: My car

      Gohan Bhai, you overdid your car.

      But cool pictures. Are you posing in front of your car? And you are letting the kid take it for a test drive?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: My car

        Nice car congrates
        Bakht jab baidar the kambakht ankhain so gain
        Badbakht ankhain jab khulin Baidar Bakht so gaiy

        Comment


          #5
          Re: My car

          wow,awesome car ,i especilay like the colour of ur car :biggthumb :biggthumb
          Experience is that Marvellous thing that enables u 2 recognize a mistake when u make it again. (F P.Brown).

          Comment


            #6
            Re: My car

            nice car
            but how come seat colour in pic 7 and 9 is different??
            KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
            LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

            Comment


              #7
              Re: My car

              nish, what are the spec buddy. . ..have u tried 0-100 yet ?
              and yeah manual are way way better, quicker, fun and good on fuel. . . manual is a man's car basically
              Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

              Comment


                #8
                Re: My car

                time to get a supercharger and bump up the hp bro

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Lafanter View Post
                  nish, what are the spec buddy. . ..have u tried 0-100 yet ?
                  and yeah manual are way way better, quicker, fun and good on fuel. . . manual is a man's car basically
                  it's 300 HP, 4.6 liter engine and 320 torque, there's lot of power under the hood and you really feel it in 2nd gear. 0-100 I haven't tried yet though I've been over 100 several times and it's a breeze. I tried 0-60 but my time isnt anything to write home about. I need some more practice with power shifting thats the only way to achieve 0-60 in 5 secs.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by dhobi_bhai View Post
                    Gohan Bhai, you overdid your car.

                    But cool pictures. Are you posing in front of your car? And you are letting the kid take it for a test drive?
                    overdid the car? naa bro it's all factory job I didnt do a single modification on it.......yet. yah thats me and the kid's my nephew he loves cars.

                    Originally posted by Baidar Bakht View Post
                    Nice car congrates
                    thanks

                    Originally posted by SHANAYLE View Post
                    wow,awesome car ,i especilay like the colour of ur car :biggthumb :biggthumb
                    yah thanks, thas my fav color I was very specific to my dealer about getting it in vista blue.
                    Originally posted by EcoShan View Post
                    nice car
                    but how come seat colour in pic 7 and 9 is different??
                    I dunno maybe cuz of the sunlight? it's dark charcoal though.

                    Originally posted by iori yagami View Post
                    time to get a supercharger and bump up the hp bro
                    yah prolly I'll do it in spring or close to summer, install an exhaust , we'll see.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      double post.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: My car

                        is it V8 or V6 or straight6
                        should be a V8 with this size 4.6
                        is it charged? super or turbo . ..dosent look like
                        0-60 in 5, i doubt it

                        350HP turbo charged straight six i tried last went for 5.6s to go 0-60
                        BMWs 135i 310HP goes for 5.6s 0-60

                        this mustang should be between 6-7sec for 0-60
                        Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Nice pics
                          "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Lafanter View Post
                            is it V8 or V6 or straight6
                            should be a V8 with this size 4.6
                            is it charged? super or turbo . ..dosent look like
                            0-60 in 5, i doubt it

                            350HP turbo charged straight six i tried last went for 5.6s to go 0-60
                            BMWs 135i 310HP goes for 5.6s 0-60

                            this mustang should be between 6-7sec for 0-60
                            nooo, it's 0-60 in 5.1 secs I just rounded it up to 5. And yah it's a V8 engine but it aint supercharged. And common this 'stang doin 0-60 in 6-7 sec? prolly a v6 honda civic will get you those times.
                            But anyway these times are drag times performed by professional drivers, their shifts are fast and presise. I dont know how good of driver you are when it comes to stick but you can definatly do under 5 with 350 HP turbo charged engine, just need to practice those shifts.

                            Like I said before, power shifting is the way to go. It's performed by "not" letting your foot of the accelerator while depressing the clutch and shifting from 1st into 2nd gear in a very quick and fluid motion, you'll experience the boost of speed like your body's being thrown out the back window and your rear tires will chirp. It's not good for your engine and transmission if you do it all the time but every so often just to get the feel for it is not bad. Sorry if you already know all this.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: My car

                              Gohan,
                              so this is the car you had talked about, very nice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X