small girl in a big world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small girl in a big world

Kenadie Jourdin-Bromley, known around the world as "the littlest angel", was born Feb.13, 2003, weighing just 2 lbs, 8 ounces. Doctors were at a loss as to why she was born so small and told her parents this little miracle baby likely wouldn't live through the night. But she did.She continued to defy doctors expectations and at the age of 8 months, Kenadie was finally diagnosed with primordial dwarfism, a genetic condition that is believed to affect only about 100 people in the world. She isn't expected to grow past about 30 inches or weigh more than 8 pounds. Nearing the age of four(probably 5 now cuz the pics are taken back in 07 i guess), Kenadie now walks, runs, laughs, smiles and is beginning to talk. But, perhaps more importantly, it's the way Kenadie makes people feel that is her strongest achievement.
    She may be small but no one would argue that this little girl has an enormous effect on people throughout the world.
    sad
    stop annoying me.ok?

ALLAH ne zindagi deni hoti hai dey di is mein udaasi ki kaya baat.
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Re: small girl in a big world

udasi is liye ke Allah miyan has blessed us so much.phir b shukar nahi kartay
      stop annoying me.ok?

Comment

Khuda ki qudrat hai,bas har lamha jitna uss ka shukar kiya jaaye kam hai.

Comment

If you have not posted the story I would think that she is a just a doll. Thanks for sharing and make us Thank Allah.
          Fools never disagree.

Comment

amazing!
            ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

awwww!!! Mashallah she looks like a little doll May Allah miah Protect her ameen
              [I]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...[/RIGHT]

Comment

Awww, as Mirch said i wouldnt of believed it either, had i not read the story.....

Comment

MASHALLAH ALLAH ki qudrat hay mashallah allah be-nayaz hay or hamay her waqt her hall may allah ka shukar ada kerna chaye sub sy bari naymat jo allah nay hamay ata ki hay wo sehat hay allah ka jitna b shukar ada kia jay kum hay....

Comment

I actually watched the family interview on T.v long back and indeed a miracle

Comment

Working...
                    X