The disease of music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The disease of music

A parent sends out his child in the cold well covered in order to protect him from the flu and such diseases to the point it infuriates the child at times due to over protectionism of the parent. The child grows up, and through experience, he learns that after all it is something that is best for him. It is not that he is afraid of cold, or that he cannot face cold but it becomes common sense for him to cover up in harsh cold climate. They do so without thinking (and when they forget, and they get sick, they know why they got sick and the clever ones take lessons from it).

Yet when it comes the shaytan we want to embrace this sickness and then we give ourselves excuses for example when it comes to smoking we will say, we don't want to be afraid and do "experience what everyone else is doing"... It is as, if everyone else was comitting zina, we would happily offer our sister to somebody else for zina (ultimately what goes around comes around, if I had rephrased it "if everyone else is committing zina, we would also happily commit zina" but I didn't because I have come across people who would respond by yes, but if i rephrase it to them offering their sister, or their mother then its suddenly a different world.)

Thus my advice to many.. don't give yourself the excuse that music is relaxing... fajr is relaxing, thinking about life is relaxing.. Anything that distracts from it either increases anxiety or at best delays it so think about your time.

Re: The disease of music

jazakallah
    the strong point is there, what makes us think that during time of death we will not sing, when in a conscious state we can't get rid of a song from our heads! very true!

this is a struggle. especially youth like me, it's an up and down thing like iman goes up and down. may Allah strengthen our iman and get rid of this filth from our hearts!!
    And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

Jazakallah for the Video. I hope we get rid of our sinful habits. I will listen less to music now

Comment

Music isn't a sin. You are ignorant.

my advice to YOU is...don't be so uptight. Relax. Live and let live. We have had enough of taliban types. Your kind isn't welcome here.

p.s. how can something that puts a baby to sleep so gently so calmly, be hell fire worthy?
        make this go away

Comment

p.s. how can something that puts a baby to sleep so gently so calmly, be hell fire worthy?
          At least sprinkle a bit of common understanding/sense in the discussion. Also be careful of adding suggestive adjectives and adverbs like "gently" as it does not add to the substance. I bet the killers of "Baby P" (i will leave the research on news sites to you) were also saying in court that we put him to sleep "so gently, so calmly".

Secondly do you consider me tapping on keyboards music? Even if it is rythemic? Do you consider me punching on walls music?

(Aside: Don't get me wrong....i love people who are odd and think outside the box, but only those who are odd in a good way, everybody else claims to "unique" and "special" but in reality they are just as "unique" as the black sheep in the herd. although it is black, it still follows the closest sheep to it)

If that is the case, then only for you... I will clarify the type of music.

1 - All music with instruments (with the exception of duff for hanafi only, but if the hanafi follower is in presence of people affiliated with other mudhab, this exception is not permitted for him as well).

2 - Without any instruments, any poetry that calls to bad (from the worst cases, it is drugs, alcohol and zina..... and from the best case it is procrastination....something deemed mother of evil, and oddly enough, all cries of inhabitants of hellfire will be of regret due to procrastination..... and this is the best case scenario that you will find with any music)

We have had enough of taliban types. Your kind isn't welcome here.
          I got bad news for the rich pakistanis. Sorry but your sons and daughter realise your wishy washy dreamland that you are asleep in and they have taken a better stand than you and soon, it is you who will not be welcome. At least read Fajr and recognise your humility and realise that your actions do affect others. You cannot turn a blind eye to everything and have "live and let live" attitude, if it is only a good way to say "live in cage and let shaytan live free" or "hide your opinion, don't tell no one, and let shaytan shout with unabbeted shamelessness its message of zina"...or "i don't care what happens to the world as long as it doesn't happen to me"...Wake up and realise it does happen to you, but you have only learnt to turn a blind eye.(it is either this, or atleat don't be a hypocrite and stop protecting only yourself and only your family let them first do whatever they want before you allow everybody else.. after all any "every little change starts at home"). I am sorry just because you don't see how your sons and daughters have turned against your narrow mindedness doesn't mean that they have not. All these terror reports of Al-Qaida using internet to recruit and publice its all fake. Its not all Qaida, it has become the general chatter of your children. Al-Qaida doesn't know about youtube, it has few ultra-protected forums. It is your chidren that visit them and put them in youtube. And then people like me become brainwashed. I really wish I could thank them. I would even rather be a slave to these pure shabab then to be a slave of "musical instrument" or "wind that makes noise". So let me show a glimpse of it. But let me show you a glimpse of your children.(watch the end of the survey and what happens. P.s. it appears the jews actually put this one on youtube, but your shabab are passing these around (and it gets to me) and they are boasting how jealous are they of their "fundamentalism", it is amazing.)

I am grateful that some tabeen came to my lands, and killed in cold blood my ancesters, and took the remaining as slave and I will pray for the tabeen, and sahabah and Prophet (saw) everyday if Allah wills, but I will never be happy allowing their work to be undone, because I am lazy or I am shy or I appear as an "extremest".... I wonder if they had liberated my family if the ulema of today were telling them "music is mubah(permissable)" or "obey the ruler" or "jihad is only defensive" or "cutting the hand of the theif is tyranny"... No I am glad that sahabah took their swords where their dawah did not reach and they took their dawah even further(like indonesia and half if not most of africa) but to my land, they came with the sword and I am happy nonetheless.

-------------
          RE: advice for quitting music.

It took me five years or more... no kidding..

There are some people who if you sit with them, you realize, they are picking their words as if they are picking beautiful fruits from a garden just for you. The people who would allow me to go back to music are those who have the above attitude (of live and let live)... they talk about anything.. Nothing is particularly bad about them at all. But they infect you with the disease of indulgence in what everybody indulgences.

You see, I knew music is bad, and I would come to know if some person is bad if all he did was talk about rap, drugs and women. So this category I can stay away from easily

But those who have the attitude that 'its all good',, these are inherently not bad people, if you tell them something good they appreciate it, if you give them advice against something bad, they appreciate it but they indulge in things if you spend too much time in doubtful matters that inventually you will end up listening to music.

There is no such thing as "live and let live"... Either you give dawah of good, or shaytan gives you dawah of bad. You cannot avoid shaytaan. You cannot hide from him. He finds a way even through people you think are ok and you are lineant in your dawah with them, shaytaan will encourage them to give dawah to you. Shaytaan knows you best, and he knows, you will not sit with zani, or intoxicated and he knows Islam better than you.

Through music he is giving you dawah and you cannot say or do anything except to press the "stop" button. What a lowly and humiliating position shaytaan has put you in. (And he is best at making excuses as to why you should never press that stop button).

Comment

Touche. Please don't try to enforce your views here. Be really careful with that, extremist.

and here's an even longer copy and paste job.

List of suicide bombings in Iraq since 2003 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• January 8: A suicide truck bomber attacked a checkpoint in Ramadi killing two policemen.[387]
            • January 10: Two suicide bombers attacked separately in Tal Afar killing five people and wounding 15 others.[388]
            • January 15: A suicide bomber attacked an office of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Mosul killing 5 people and wounding 28.[389]
            • January 16: Mustansiriya University bombings: A double car bombing, including one suicide attack, killed 70 people and wounded 180 at the Mustansiriya University in Baghdad.[390] Shortly after a bomb exploded in a Baghdad motorcycle market a suicide bomber attacked the police and first responders who had arrived at the scene, killing 13 people.[391]
            • January 17: A suicide car bomb struck a market in Sadr City, killing 17 people.[392] A suicide bomber attacked near a police headquarters in Kirkuk killing 10 people.[393] Police shot and killed a suicide bomber after he attempted to attack a police checkpoint in Ramadi.[394]
            • January 18: A suicide bomber attacked a police patrol in Mosul killing one civilian and wounding six people, including four policemen.[395]
            • January 21: A suicide bomber attacked an Iraqi army patrol in Mosul killing one woman.[396]
            • January 22: Bab al-Sharqi market bombings: A parked car bomb followed immediately by a suicide car bomber struck a predominantly Shiite commercial area in the Bab al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, killing 88 people.[397][398]
            • January 23: A suicide car bomber attacked the Kurdistan Youth Federation, an affiliate of the KDP, in Mosul killing wounding nine people.[399]
            • January 24: A suicide bomber attacked a police patrol in Baghdad killing four policemen.[400]
            • January 25: A suicide car bomber killed 26 people and wounded 55 at a busy intersection in the Karrada district of Baghdad.[401]
            • January 26: A suicide bomber attacked a Shi'ite mosque near Mosul killing one person. A suicide bomber attacked an army patrol in Baghdad killing two soldiers.[402] Police killed a suicide car bomber as tried to attack their checkpoint in Ramadi.[403]
            • January 27: 13 people were killed in a double suicide bombing in Baghdad.[404] A suicide car bomb exploded outside a Shiite mosque in Kirkuk killing the vehicle driver and passenger.[405]
            • January 28: In the first attack of its kind, a suicide bomber targeted an Emergency Response Unit in Ramadi with a chlorine-laden truck bomb. 16 People were killed in the blast, but the chlorine did not appear to injure anyone.[406] A suicide bomber blew himself up in Kirkuk, killing eight people.[407]
            • January 29: A suicide car bomber attacked a police checkpoint in the Hurriyah district of Baghdad killing 4 people and wounding 5.[408]
            • January 30: A suicide bomber killed 23 people and wounded 57 in an attack on a Shi'ite mosque in Balad Ruz.[409] A suicide bomber attacked a checkpoint protecting religious pilgrims commemorating the Ashura holiday in Hafriya killing two people.[408]
            • February 1: Six people were killed and 12 wounded when a suicide bomber blew himself up in a minibus in the central Baghdad district of Karrada.[410] Two suicide bombers blew themselves up in a crowded outdoor market in Hilla, south of Baghdad, killing 73 people.[199][411]
            • February 3: Sadriyah market bombing: A suicide bomber blew up his vehicle in Baghdad's Sadriya market, killing 135 people and wounding 305, in the deadliest single bombing since the 2003 US-led invasion.[412][413][414] A suicide bomber inadvertently veered into & blew up an ambulance in Mosul, killing a pregnant woman and wounding two others. Police sources suggested his intended target was the Al Boursah Market.[415]
            • February 8: A suicide bomber attacked an Iraqi police checkpoint north of Haditha in Anbar province, killing seven policemen and wounding three.[416]
            • February 10: A suicide car bomber killed five people and wounded 10 near a queue outside a bakery in the mainly Shi'ite district of Karrada. A suicide car bomber killed one Iraqi soldier and wounded five people, including three civilians, as it targeted an army checkpoint in the northern Iraqi town of Tal Afar.[417]
            • February 11: In Tikrit, 80 miles north of Baghdad, a suicide truck bomber slammed into a crowd of police lining up for duty Sunday near Tikrit, collapsing the station and killing at least 30 people and wounding 50.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION--> One policeman was wounded when a suicide bomber exploded near a Shi'ite mosque in the Ilaam district in southern Baghdad.[418]
            • February 13: A suicide bomber blew up a truck near a Baghdad college in the western district of Iskan, killing 18 people and wounding 40.[419]
            • February 14: A suicide car bomber killed at least eight policemen and wounded 20 others when he blew up his vehicle at the entrance of a police station in the western Iraqi city of Ramadi, police sources said. The officer in charge of the station, Colonel Salam al-Dulaimi, died in the blast.[420]
            • February 17: A suicide bomber attacked a checkpoint near Kerbala wounding two policemen. A double suicide attack killed 10 people and wounded 83 in Kirkuk.[421]
            • February 19: At least one, and possibly as many as three suicide car bombers attacked a US combat outpost north of Baghdad, killing two American soldiers and wounding 29 others.[422][423][424] Two suicide bombers killed 11 people, including five police officers, when they attacked the house of a tribal leader in Ramadi.[425] A chlorine-laden truck was detonated by a suicide bomber in Ramadi, killing two Iraqi security forces.[426] A suicide bomber attacked the house of the army chief in Dhuluiya, killing five and wounding fifteen.[427]
            • February 20: Seven are killed by a suicide bomber during a funeral in Baghdad.[citation needed] A suicide car bomber hit a vegetable market in a Shiite enclave of the Sunni Dora district in southern Baghdad. At least five people were killed and seven injured.[428]
            • February 21: In a suicide bombing in Najaf on a police checkpoint 12 people, including seven policemen, where killed.[429]
            • February 24: A suicide truck bomber killed 52 people at a mosque in Habbaniyah.[430]A suicide car bomber killed one civilian in southern Baghdad.[431] A suicide bomber attacked outside an SCIRI compound in Baghdad killing three people, the compound was not his target.[432]
            • February 25: A suicide bomber attacked a college campus in Baghdad killing 41 people, mostly students.[433]
            • February 26: A suicide bomber attacked a police station in Ramadi killing 14 people.[434] A suicide bomber attacked a checkpoint near Kirkuk killing one Iraqi soldier.[435]
            • February 27: A suicide bomber attacked an Iraqi police station in Mosul killing 7 policemen and wounding 47 people, including 15 other policemen. A suicide bomber killed four people near Mosul.[436]
            • February 28: A suicide bomber attacked an Iraqi police station in Baghdad killing 2 policemen and wounding another 4.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION-->
            • March 3: A suicide bomber killed 3 policemen and 9 civilians in Ramadi.[437]
            • March 5: A suicide bomber killed 38 and wounded 105 people at a Baghdad book market.[438]
            • March 6: Hillah bombings: Two suicide vest bombers killed 120 people and wounded 190 when they targeted Shi'ite pilgrims in Hillah.[citation needed]
            • March 7: A suicide bomber kills 30 at a restaurant in Balad Ruz, in the Diyala province.[citation needed] A suicide bomber attacked a checkpoint in Baghdad killing 12 policemen and 10 civilians.[439]
            • March 8: A suicide car bomber struck a police patrol in Mosul, killing four policemen.[440]
            • March 10: A suicide bomber targeting a military patrol in Sadr city kills 18 people, including 6 soldiers, and wounds 48.[441]
            • March 11: A suicide car bomber rammed a truck carrying Shiite pilgrims returning from a religious commemoration, killing 32 people. A suicide bomber attacked the offices of Iraq Islamic Party in Mosul, killing three guards.[442] A suicide bomber killed 10 people in an attack between Talbiya Bridge and Mustansiriya Square.[443]
            • March 14: A man wearing an explosives belt strolled into an outdoor market in Tuz Khormato and blew himself up, killing 8 and wounding 25. A suicide car bomber slammed into an Iraqi army checkpoint in the Sunni neighborhood of Yarmouk, killing 2 civilians and wounding 4 others.[444]
            • March 15: A suicide bomber attacked an Iraqi army and police checkpoint in central Baghdad, killing eight policemen and soldiers and wounding 25. A suicide bomber targeted an Iraqi army checkpoint killing one Iraqi soldier in the Yarmouk district in Baghdad.[445] A suicide bomber struck in the Karada district in Baghdad killing two civilians.[citation needed]}}</ref> A suicide bomber struck in the Karada district in Baghdad killing two civilians.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION--> A suicide bomber attacked a military checkpoint under construction west of Baquba wounding 10 Iraqi Army soldiers.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION--> A suicide bomber rammed his car into a bus killing four people in Iskandariyah.[446]
            • March 16: Three suicide bombers driving chlorine-laden trucks wounded 350 Iraqis in co-ordinated attacks across Al Anbar province. The bombers struck in Ramadi, Amiriyah, and the Albu Issa tribal region south of Fallujah.[447][448] A suicide bomber wounded 11 people, including 4 policemen, in Diyala province.[citation needed]}}</ref>[449] A suicide bomber wounded 11 people, including 4 policemen, in Diyala province.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION-->
            • March 17: A suicide car bomb hit a checkpoint in Baghdad's Harthiya district, killing three and wounding five.[450] Iraqi soldiers from 3rd Brigade, 5th Iraqi Army Division killed a suicide bomber south of Shakarat. The bomber ignored several verbal warnings to stop, and upon being shot his vest detonated.[451][452]
            • March 18: An insurgent car bomb was waved through a security checkpoint in Azamiya, Northern Baghdad, after troops noticed two children were sitting in the back seats. Using the children as a decoy, the driver then gained permission to leave his vehicle parked next to a crowded marketplace in the district. With both minors still on board the car bomb detonated, killing them along with at least three other people.[453]
            • March 19: A suicide bomber attacked a Shiite mosque in Baghdad killing 6 people and wounding 32.[454]
            • March 20: A suicide car bomber targeted an Iraqi army checkpoint in the Jami'a district of Baghdad, killing one soldier and wounding another.[455]
            • March 21: A suicide truck bomber killed five and wounded 40 when he attacked the headquarters of a Kurdish party, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, in Mosul.[456]
            • March 23: Deputy prime minister Salam Al-Zubaie was seriously injured in a high profile assassination attempt by a suicide bomber at a prayer hall in his own residential compound. Eight members of his entourage were killed, and there were reports the bomber could have been one of his own bodyguards.[457][458][459]
            • March 24: A suicide truck bombing destroyed a Baghdad police station, killing 33 officers and wounding another 44 people.[460] In Haswa, a suicide truck bomber killed 11 people and wounded 45 more near a mosque. A suicide bomber blew himself up in a Tal Afar marketplace, killing ten and wounding three people. A suicide bomber attacked a US-Iraqi joint checkpoint in Ramadi wounding three Iraqi soldiers.[citation needed]}}</ref> In Haswa, a suicide truck bomber killed 11 people and wounded 45 more near a mosque. A suicide bomber blew himself up in a Tal Afar marketplace, killing ten and wounding three people. A suicide bomber attacked a US-Iraqi joint checkpoint in Ramadi wounding three Iraqi soldiers.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION--> Three suicide bombers attacked a police station and two checkpoints near Al Qaim on the Syrian border killing 17 policemen and 3 civilians.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION-->
            • March 25: Two soldiers died after a suicide car bomber struck an Iraqi army checkpoint in Baqouba.[461]
            • March 26: Near the Shorja marketplace in central Baghdad, a suicide car bomber killed two people and injured five others.[462] Two suicide truck bombers attacked a U.S. military outpost near Fallujah wounding 8 American soldiers.[463]
            • March 27: Tal Afar bombing: In the deadliest single blast of the four-year-old insurgency, 152 people were killed and 347 wounded when a suicide truck bomber targeted a Shi'ite district of Tal Afar. 100 homes were destroyed in the blast.[464][465] Outside Ramadi, a suicide truck bomber attacked a roadside restaurant where he killed 17 people and wounded 32 others. In an internal conflict between insurgent groups a suicide bomber killed a leader of an opposite group in the Abu Ghraib suburb of Baghdad.[466][467] Outside Ramadi, a suicide truck bomber attacked a roadside restaurant where he killed 17 people and wounded 32 others. In an internal conflict between insurgent groups a suicide bomber killed a leader of an opposite group in the Abu Ghraib suburb of Baghdad.[468] In Ramadi, a suicide bomber killed one person and injured seven others.[469] A suicide bomber killed himself and two policemen in Baquba.[citation needed]}}</ref> A suicide bomber killed himself and two policemen in Baquba.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION-->
            • March 28: Two suicide truck bombs, one of which contained chlorine gas, detonated outside the Fallujah Government Center. The initial blasts were followed by a sustained attack involving gunfire and two suicide bombers on foot. In total 14 US personnel and 57 Iraqi forces suffered injuries.[470][471] A suicide car bomber drove into an Iraqi army post in Hay al-Jamiya in Baghdad killing one soldier and wounding three others.[citation needed]}}</ref>[472] A suicide car bomber drove into an Iraqi army post in Hay al-Jamiya in Baghdad killing one soldier and wounding three others.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION--> A suicide bomber attacked a school used by U.S. forces in Haditha.}}</ref>DUD CITATION-->
            • March 29: Al-Shaab market bombings: A pair of suicide bombers on foot killed 82 people in a market in Baghdad's Shaab neighborhood.[473] Three suicide car bombers attacked a market in the town of Khalis, killing 43-53 people.[474][475] Three suicide car bombers attacked a market in the town of Khalis, killing 43-53 people.[476][477]
            • March 31: In Tuz Khormato, a suicide car bombing killed two Shi’ite laborers and wounded 11 more.[478]
            • April 1: East of Mosul at an Army base in Sinaea, two suicide truck bombs killed two people and wounded 17 others.[479]
            • April 2: A suicide bomber attacked a police station in Kirkuk killing 15 people, including one U.S.soldier. In Baghdad, a suicide car bomber drove into a police checkpoint in the Doura neighborhood where he killed two people and wounded five others. A suicide bomber killed three people and wounded 20 near a popular Khalis restaurant.[480]
            • April 5: A suicide truck bomber attacked a Baghdad satellite television station run by Iraq's biggest Sunni political party, killing one person and wounding three.
            • April 6: A suicide truck bomb containing chlorine detonated at a police checkpoint in Ramadi, killing 27 people.[481] A suicide car bomb with two attackers on board hit a checkpoint south of Baghdad, but only the bombers were harmed.[482]
            • April 7: A suicide bomber attacked a security checkpoint in Samara killing five policemen.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION--> A suicide bomber in Baghdad killed one Iraqi soldier in an attack on a checkpoint in Sadr city.[citation needed]}}</ref>DUD CITATION-->
            • April 8: A suicide bomber killed seven people in the Ilaam district of Baghdad.[483]
            • April 10: A female suicide bomber on foot killed 17 recruits and injured 33 others outside a police station in the majority Sunni Muslim town of Muqdadiya.[484]
            make this go away

Comment

After going through the posts by alig_reinvented and umarumar01 , I feel that the arguments of umarumar are authentic and more factual. A lot of accidents happens caz of music so I believe that Umarumar is right.

I will listen less to music now.

Comment

Bitter meray dost....lol. I wasn't arguing.
                make this go away

Comment

music isnt harram. and neither the ppl against it r extremeist.
                  well u see how can music be haram wen our own heart has a beat to it?
                  Allah didnt jus make us he has way better and deeper logic den wat us humans can think of. now wud u call qawwali haram? or patriotic songs haram? jeevay jeevay pakistan is haram? or the music made by sami yoousuf?

but then on the other side this generation is taking music to a whole different level. eesp rap and hip hop! its reali disgusting and dissapointing wen i turn on the radio and hear the song I KISSED A GURL AND I LIKKED IT or I WANNA LICK U!
                  i mean seriously ur kidding me? dis is like a humiliation of music.
                  my final words: music isnt haram but u shudnt be addicted to it and neither shud u use it to pas negative thoughts through the poetry.
                  rest is just each persons iman .
                  Love is like a booger, you keep picking on it till you get, and then when you get it, you dont know what to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by alig_reinvented View Post
                    Bitter meray dost....lol. I wasn't arguing.

Bhai G the thing is that I don't do a lot of my duties as a Muslim. For Instance i Don't pray Fajr...and sometimes I miss Juma Prayer too but nevertheless I don't say " O those who Pray are extremist" . I know the shortcoming and weakness is in myself.

I listen to Music too but in my heart I know that islamically i am wrong.
                    I was attending a lecture and there the scholar told that Faith has levels......

The best is

1. When you Don't do Sins its the best Level
                    2. You do Sins but then your heart says that you have done a bad deed.....(Level 2)
                    3. You do Sins and You defend them and justifty them by false logic....(last level)

MY aim is never to fall below level 2

Comment

Music is not haram, it isn't prohibited in the Quran, if you say that music is haram, you are fabricating lies and attributing them to God, if God doesn't prohibit music in HIS book, who are you to prohibit it?

Comment

Originally posted by aahmed View Post
                        Music is not haram, it isn't prohibited in the Quran, if you say that music is haram, you are fabricating lies and attributing them to God, if God doesn't prohibit music in HIS book, who are you to prohibit it?

I am not sure which God you are pointing to....caz people follow different religions...As for us (Muslims) our God i.e Allah has probibited certain things and have called them Sinful ; Music being on of them.

Again, its not that we are enforcing our religion on you. If you want to listen to music...go ahead we are not Moral Cops upon you. Do what you want. The purpose was to convey the message to you nothing less nothing more!

For those who are willing to learn :

The sources of Islamic Sharia ( The do's and donots) are :

1. Quran
                        2. Hadith
                        3. Sunnah
                        4. Ijmaa
                        5. Qiyaas

There are lots of things for which you dont have a verdict in Quran but then hadith and other sources prohibit it.....

for example " The quran doesn't say anything about if you can eat Dog or not......." but through sunnah and hadith we know that eating dog is haraam......
                        now a Naive Person may Argue ; " Show me in Quran where it is written that dogs are not alowed to eat?"

Thats why the wise people have always said

" Little Knowledge is Dangerous"

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X