Salman Taseer & Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salman Taseer & Family

Salman Taseer Governor of Punjab, Islamic Republic of Pakistan enjoying Wine & his kids enjoying wine/gals

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Re: Salman Taseer & Family

Seen it all before.. corrupted family.
    Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
    :)

Comment

Comment

I watched the same on youtube

Live By The Sword,Die By The Sword

نہ تیرا پاکستان ہے
        نہ میرا پاکستان ہے , یہ اس کاپاکستان ہے , جو صدرپاکستان ہے

Comment

Its their personal life, i dont care wat they wear wat the drink and how "enlighten moderated" they are, but when it comes to my ISlamic republic of pakistan or so called islamic republic of pakistan, i really want rulers with islamic values.
          KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
          LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

کسی کی ذاتی زندگی اُس کی ذاتی زندگی ہے! مگر ایک بار آپ اگر حکمران طبقے سے جا ملے تو میرا خیال ہے عوام کو آپ کی ذات کے بارے میں تمام جانکاری ہونی چاہئے
            A Person of words not of deeds is like a garden full of weed

Comment

this is so pathetic.
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

um
                stop annoying me.ok?

Comment

Bleeding corrupted arses!

But then, it's not surprising, not at least to me! 95% of people whose gobs are thrown in so-called high-profile parties ARE corrupted arse-holes, aren't they?

The saddest part is that the public has been paying/will be paying till God only know when for their ayaashi!
                  So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Comment

These are out of many pictures of Salman Taseer, Governor Punjab. Salman Taseer has his own way of life. Every one knows well about this guy and his personal and social life. To him and his son Shehryar Taseer Life means Wine and women. We have nothing to do with their personal life but once one occupies any public office his personal become public. This is why according to the constitution of Pakistan
                    1. There shall be a Governor for each Province, who shall be appointed by the President [96A] in his discretion [97] after consultation with the Prime Minister. And
                    2. A person shall not be appointed a Governor unless he is qualified to be elected as member of the National Assembly and is not less that thirty-five years of age [98]

Who is qualified to be elected as MNA?

The constitution set these prerequisites for the membership of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament); A person shall not be qualified to be elected or chosen as a member of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) unless :-
                    • (a) he is a citizen of Pakistan;
                    • (b) he is, in the case of the National Assembly, not less than twenty -five years of age and is enrolled as a voter in any electoral roll in-
                    • (i) any part of Pakistan, for election to a general seat or a seat reserved for non-Muslims; and
                    • (ii) any area in a Province from which he seeks membership for election to a seat reserved for women.
                    • (c) he is, in the case of Senate, not less than thirty years of age and is enrolled as a voter in any area in a Province or, as the case may be, the Federal Capital or the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, from where he seeks membership;
                    • (d) He is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions;
                    • (e) He has adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practices obligatory duties prescribed by Islam as well as abstains from major sins;
                    • (f) He is sagacious, righteous and non-profligate and honest and ameen;

Thus, under the constitution of Pakistan, Salman Taseer, being the governor of Punjab should not have been what can be seen in the constitution. These pictures make him illegible for the office of governor hence shall be immediately removed. Now the question arises who will remove him? Look, again here we miss independent judiciary.

Comment

I guess No one knows about 'life style' of Yahya khan, the president of Pakistan in late 60s
                      Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

here's some BIG GUNS in the picture

1. Zouhair A. Khaliq - Zouhair A. Khaliq is currently working as President and CEO of Mobilink (Pakistan Mobile Communications (Pvt.) Ltd.) since June 2003.

2. Najam Shetty - editor of Daily Times & salman taseer business partner

3. Dr. Salman Shah - Dr. Salman Shah was the former caretaker Finance Minister of Pakistan. He has also served as an advisor to the Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz on finance, economic affairs, statistics and revenues. He is the son-in-law of former Chief of Army Staff General Asif Nawaz. He has taught in several prestigious institutes, such as the University of Indiana in Bloomington and the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and LUMS, in Lahore.

Comment

yah what i find most distubing is how so much emphasis is put on sherbanno (the daughter), theres more pictures of her than the son or father combined..

i smell something fishy.
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

tum logon ke pait mein maroor kiyoun utha rahay hain yeh sab daikh ke? tum governer hotay to 101.99% yehi kertay.
                            HTD/S11: To fool your enemies, you must first fool your allies.
                            ARY: baighairton ka badshah

Comment

his lifestyle has nothing to do with him being governor (since last couple of months) , he has always been filthy rich

also his daughter or son's pictures must be taken from their cyberspace, fb or other web page
                              Picking a fight on an internet forum is like running in the Special Olympics , win or lose , U're still retarded ....
                              Doing nothing is very hard to do.... You never know when you're finished...
                              .......Come & visit me sometime..........

Comment

Working...
                              X