Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Road to Guantanamo...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6&q=guantanamo

Channel 4's new drama from multi award-winning film director Michael Winterbottom The Road to Guantanamo created huge international impact and won the prestigious Silver Bear for Direction for Winterbottom and Mat Whitecross in competition at The 56th Berlin International Film Festival.

----------------------------------------

How lucky we are to be posting on GS...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Re: The Road to Guantanamo...

Is this the one they showed recently on UK TV with those Curious Georges that crossed the border?
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

wt.... ?

We're sorry, but the provider of this video has not authorized Google to display this video in your location

Comment

*.nl

Comment

^-- yeah

ok, let me use a proxy

Comment

Originally posted by 5Abi
            Is this the one they showed recently on UK TV with those Curious Georges that crossed the border?
            Yes...It's very well made 5Abi...Specially the bombing scenes...I have no clue how they recreated that...

They spent a lot of moolah on this film...
            Focus not on who you are but what you do...
            ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=10794
              "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab
                Yes...It's very well made 5Abi...Specially the bombing scenes...I have no clue how they recreated that...

They spent a lot of moolah on this film...
                Well, the bombing scenes could have easily come from the real news footage. The director said that he did infact mix the real news footage with the interviews of the three men as well dramatization.

Anyway, the moive has been removed by Google. Anywhere else to find it? I'd prefer it in a download format. You can buy it from the Channel 4 website for a small fee. But you know me, I get these things for free

Comment

lol i agree with 5abi, where can i find it...
                  "Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal."~-Tupac Amaru Shakur-~
                  "Only the dead have seen the end of war."~-Plato-~
                  "Pro is to con as progress is to..."

Comment

Okie dokie, i found a torrent and downloaded it (XVID avi quality, 600+MB). I will share it as soon as I can find a suitable host and time to uplaod it.

Comment

Channel 4 are nortorious for good documentries aka this one, its not their best one Ive ever seen - there was one on IRAQ, during the time of the war, showing the true price of war-fare, and how the poeple on the ground were suffereing - that was real brilliance.
                      rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle12439.htm

you can watch it here, quality stuff but wont be online for long...
                        O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

WoW. Half way through watching the clip from the above webiste. This Clip is an hour and thirty minutes long.
                          Very well made
                          If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
                          A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Watched the whole thing. Pretty interesting and obviously very well made.
                            ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                            Shikra was here.

Comment

man, i missed it... ill try downloading from torrent...
                              "Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal."~-Tupac Amaru Shakur-~
                              "Only the dead have seen the end of war."~-Plato-~
                              "Pro is to con as progress is to..."

Comment

Working...
                              X